The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO + .....

Ken_Koerperich
Ken_Koerperich
✭✭✭
Tried to "Renew" by hand, my ESO + yesterday & today, and I keep getting this:

"Your card/payment option is expired"

How? I just bought crowns 4 days ago, and forgot to do ESO+.....

So now, why is my card expired, when it isn't....FYI it's good for another 3 years....And I've used it several times before....

Thanks!
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    This isn't a problem for the ESO forums. This is a problem with the Sony payment system. I've had it once before on my PS4. Take off all your payment info on your psn. Restart. Then go back in and add the card again. If that doesn't work you might want to check your bank. If all else fails you can contact Sony.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ken_Koerperich

For reference if you need to contact Playstation support you can do so at https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    This isn't a problem for the ESO forums. This is a problem with the Sony payment system. I've had it once before on my PS4. Take off all your payment info on your psn. Restart. Then go back in and add the card again. If that doesn't work you might want to check your bank. If all else fails you can contact Sony.

Actually it is, and WAS Zeni's fault.

They spammed my bank with auto renews, and my bank knowing I rarely use the card...blocked it all.....

Problem solved after a few phone calls this AM.

You can close this Mod....
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update and letting us know the problem is solved. We will now be closing the thread from an further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.