Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackreach: Bthar-Zel/Arkthzand Cavern: ATROCIOUS performance on "Console Enhanced"

Blinx
Blinx
✭✭✭✭✭
OMG Trying to finish the quest "The End of Eternity" for the skill point, at least a dozen freezes/crashes/resets, this did not happen when I did it on my regular Xbox one
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 11, 2021 5:07PM
  • General_Tso_419
    General_Tso_419
    Soul Shriven
    Known issue. No known fix.
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    Is this whole zone broken? I’m stuck in the library. Second or third part of the story quest. Just keeps crashing.

Any word from ZOS on this? When I played it a year ago on the PS4 it was fine.
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played this on my main on the regular xbox one, a while ago, no issues, but trying to do it on an alt on the xbox series x was a nightmare, II finally got it done, was a sigh of relief, I was concerned it was going to do something to my machine

I usually buy dlc for when I'm not sub'd but this one I'm avoiding like the plague!
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    I just wanted to run the Skyrim storyline on a Vampire. See what the story was like as a Vamp. Western Skyrim was no trouble at all, but Markarth has been constant crashes. Not sure what changed.
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just curious, but would you get more dialogue choices as a vamp?, it sounds interesting if you actually do
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    Blinx wrote: »
    just curious, but would you get more dialogue choices as a vamp?, it sounds interesting if you actually do

You get a few more bits of flavor text in the dialogue. No big choices, but better immersion than Rivenspire. Same goes for playing as a werewolf (which was my first playthrough).

Now, if we could only get Bradan as a houseguest…
  • r49364
    r49364
    Soul Shriven
    I have been stuck in the blood of the reach quest, in Bthar-Zel. Tried deleting the save game, resetting the console, changing console region/language. It either crashes the game or reboots the console.
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can finish it if you change back to fidelity mode
  • r49364
    r49364
    Soul Shriven
    you can finish it if you change back to fidelity mode

I tried to, but it still crashes.