The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

You are amazing zenimax, thank you so much for bringing back molag kena!

francesinhalover
francesinhalover
✭✭✭✭✭
a06c142a880c7a4a3bb2ed4e120d60a2.jpg

i'm so excited!!!

Hkts.gif

Our voices where heard!

We did it guys! https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/579019/where-is-molag-kena-arms-pack-why-make-us-wait-yearss#latest
We finaly got zenimax to bring back old arms packs together with new ones! Thank you for listening zeni! amazing!!!

Plus new hairstyles and beards https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/579040/poll-what-do-you-want-to-see-in-the-crown-store#latest!!
611bc5af5c64eded81bd84e72b1616d5.jpg
28249d2848ff1286949d87135aac967f.jpg
Edited by francesinhalover on July 29, 2021 4:17PM
I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    We're glad that you're excited @francesinhalover!
    i8dodf97zy1i.gif
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mean, they could just leave it in the store.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »

The store would have way too many items and people wouldn't care that much when a new arms pack comes out.
    This way they create hype :)

I'm just happy they had a change of mind and decided to release 2 per month now :)
    Edited by francesinhalover on July 29, 2021 7:45PM
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The store would have way too many items and people wouldn't care that much when a new arms pack comes out.

I'm just happy they had a change of mind and decided to release 2 per month now :)

This way they make people who want some event thing have to buy extra crowns instead of being able to save up their eso+ crowns until they can buy it :)
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ...I mean, I wouldn't call them new. More like 'been unavailable for around 44 months'

But yes, very happy to see them, and also the Molag Kena pack. That set looks great and has been away far too long. Hope Ilambris is also coming, but I already know this will be an expensive month for me.
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish that they just had all the monster helm style pages drop from the last boss in hard mode at a low %.
    Edited by Stx on July 29, 2021 11:53PM
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jierdanit wrote: »

This way they make people who want some event thing have to buy extra crowns instead of being able to save up their eso+ crowns until they can buy it :)

I had a good ammount of crowns saved from months of eso plus, if people can pay 10 eur and waste all their crowns constantly. people can also afford to get 10 euros for more crowns.
    But i do agree arms packs are a bit expensive
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stx wrote: »
    I wish that they just had all the monster helm style pages drop from the last boss in hard mode at a low %.

Would be amazing if the whole weps pack was around 2000 crowns, or 1500.
    And yeah a low % chance on vet hard mode for each piece

but zeni isn't wow they need the money probably
  • Kingdomkeepers69_ESO
    We're glad that you're excited @francesinhalover!
    i8dodf97zy1i.gif

Thank you, its been two years, I think rotating a new arms set and an old arms set a month will help balance them so they dont get so rare that people hate themselves for not being on back then vs fair pricing for style pages.
  • JJOtterBear
    JJOtterBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    its called FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out). its how they make money from players. Take something a lot of people want out of availability, wait a very long time, then re-release it for only a short limited time, pressuring people to spend more than they normally would or be forced to wait for it to maybe (not never) return again. its a very common business practice in many, many video games. its very anti-consumer but its such an ingrained practice it would probably take laws to make it so game companies couldn't be allowed to do it.
    Edited by JJOtterBear on July 30, 2021 3:17PM
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No, it's creating artificial scarcity. There's plenty of items that you can buy - like housing items - from your house. They could make it available in some capacity. They're not amazing, they're just have a clever marketing department.
    Edited by Destai on July 31, 2021 3:00AM
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    its called FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out). its how they make money from players. Take something a lot of people want out of availability, wait a very long time, then re-release it for only a short limited time, pressuring people to spend more than they normally would or be forced to wait for it to maybe (not never) return again. its a very common business practice in many, many video games. its very anti-consumer but its such an ingrained practice it would probably take laws to make it so game companies couldn't be allowed to do it.

It's really sad. And you have players literally excited they have the chance to spend cash on cosmetics lol.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's really sad. And you have players literally excited they have the chance to spend cash on cosmetics lol.

what else do i do with eso plus savings?
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

what else do i do with eso plus savings?

You get 1650 crowns per 30 days from subbing, and every single cosmetic item including mounts, costumes, personalities, adornments, hairstyles, name changes, race changes, appearance changes, houses, arms packs, on and on and on -- they all cost between 1500 and 3500 and houses obviously much much more. There are a few items in the 500 to 1k range but only a handful. I didn't even mention the non-cosmetic character and account upgrades, or heaven forbid something you want is only available from RNG loot boxes.

I find it very hard to believe anyone would have a surplus of crowns considering the cost of things and the amount of things available. Even if you just wanted 1 special mount per character to fit their theme, that would take you a year to collect if you had 8 characters, and thats only mounts...

Edited by Stx on August 3, 2021 7:13PM
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was away with work, and missed the 2 days those cosmetics were in the crown store

Nothing wrong with being happy that Molag Kena is back (it's a really awesome set), but don't think that ZOS did you any favors - because if they had been, it never would have left the store, or would have rotated a lot more frequently.

[Edit to remove bashing]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on August 9, 2021 6:21PM
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was away with work, and missed the 2 days those cosmetics were in the crown store

Nothing wrong with being happy that Molag Kena is back (it's a really awesome set), but don't think that ZOS did you any favors - because if they had been, it never would have left the store, or would have rotated a lot more frequently.

[Edit to remove bashing]

The fact that they'd put anything on the store for only TWO DAYS is pretty infuriating. This is a hair style that hasn't been available since 2017, and they brought it back for two days........ pretty sad. Plus, it was in the middle of the week, so who knows how many people didn't even get a chance to log in. Upsetting.
    I play this game a little bit I guess
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zenimax sits on an item for years: "Zenimax is terrible!"

Zenimax releases the item they've been sitting on: "Zenimax you're awesome!"

PC NA
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fennwitty wrote: »
    Zenimax sits on an item for years: "Zenimax is terrible!"

Zenimax releases the item they've been sitting on: "Zenimax you're awesome!"

things could be better yeah, but respect and love can create some really good positive vibes, that might help them change somethings for the better :)
  • netch_a_sketch
    netch_a_sketch
    ✭✭✭✭

They're owned by Microsoft and have an equity of over $2,500,000,000
    But oh boy they'd LOVE you to think they need the money :D They're certainly selling crowns like they need it (they don't)

Companies don't settle at 'more than enough', they need more, more, more.

I'm not saying you can't enjoy the game and I'm not saying it's bad to buy things in the game, just letting you know they aren't an ickle little indie dev studio lol, and Bliz has only been around 8 years longer than Zenimax.

Sorry this ended up as a rant haha
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jazzius wrote: »

But oh boy they'd LOVE you to think they need the money :D They're certainly selling crowns like they need it (they don't)

I'm not saying you can't enjoy the game and I'm not saying it's bad to buy things in the game, just letting you know they aren't an ickle little indie dev studio lol, and Bliz has only been around 8 years longer than Zenimax.

wait, if they have so much money like you are saying, why are there only 2 servers, pve isn't separate from pvp and some of the games textures (armors, sorcerer pets) & animations are mostly boring and lazy?
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jazzius wrote: »

wait, if they have so much money like you are saying, why are there only 2 servers, pve isn't separate from pvp and some of the games textures (armors, sorcerer pets) & animations are mostly boring and lazy?

Because they're in it for the money and nothing else?
  • YouLostToAGirl
    Wait.. When is it coming back?! I just bought the Mask style page bc I love the look of the crown on the monster helm so much but wanted to be able to swap sets depending on what content I'm doing. I never thought I'd be able to get the matching weapons and stuff. I stopped playing for years after closed beta so there's a ton of content I've missed out on over the years :) this is very good news
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait.. When is it coming back?! I just bought the Mask style page bc I love the look of the crown on the monster helm so much but wanted to be able to swap sets depending on what content I'm doing. I never thought I'd be able to get the matching weapons and stuff. I stopped playing for years after closed beta so there's a ton of content I've missed out on over the years :) this is very good news

It's in the store now for like 6 more days.
    PC NA
  • ck37090
    ck37090
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I was happy to see the mask come back, because that is nice... But what a complete let down on the weapon set[snip]. How the hell did they go from that great looking staff on their advertisement picture to the lame staff they released?

[edited for rude/insulting comment]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 21, 2021 12:54PM