The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS-NA Can't Login

Ganondroid
Ganondroid
✭✭
Everyone in my trial group can't log in right now. It's saying failed to load profile each time we try to log into the game.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on July 28, 2021 12:22PM
  • Ganondroid
    Ganondroid
    ✭✭
    lcuq7nktzzrw.jpg
  • PikkonMG
    PikkonMG
    ✭✭✭
    Same error
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    Same on PS4
  • EpicHero
    EpicHero
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think PSN is having issues the last few days... I've gotten similar issues as posted above, and also the main screen taking forever to switch to the server select screen, but when this happened, I could also not see any messages in a chat with a friend, the chat screen just kept showing loading animations.

So therefor it seems to me that PSN is having issues, or is being attacked.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

Please see this support article for information on the "Loading Profile Failed" error message on PlayStation.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Yesterday evening there were some server issues leading to login issues for some players. This issue quickly resolved itself and players were able to get logged back in. With the issue now resolved, we've decided to close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.