The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

If NW got a lag-free PvP, will you switch to it?

Klabbath
Klabbath
For me it's a Yes!
It's all about having fun with the game you play right now.

The lag in Cyro is just too annoying, no-proc, cp and whatever rules set aside.
The lag kills my inside more that my lactose intolerance does.
PC - EU

If NW got a lag-free PvP, will you switch to it? 45 votes

Yes, why?
60%
AektannBashevRagnaroek93RhaveinElo106ManDraKEWeylandLabsGreasytengufullheartcontainerKingExecrationJobooAGSMarcus_AureliusNikoNi7JanoyAlchimiste1Plasma_ElfEevee_42Sorbinrelentless_turniphands0medevil 27 votes
No, why?
40%
Xeniphadriant1978mmtaniacArwinMmmmTofuHegronWikter_BravoArtim_XcolossalvoidsHambootWyrd88buzzclopsJayKwellenFoto1Fhritzedward_frigidhandsconfettibaeDunBheagan 18 votes
  • Rhavein
    Rhavein
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, why?
    you got me at lag free
    Gaehr
    Necro, Ninja, Goalkeeper
    Firehearts
  • hands0medevil
    hands0medevil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, why?
    at this point it is very difficult to create more unstable, unpredictable, laggy PVP than what we see in ESO
  • NikoNi7
    NikoNi7
    ✭✭
    Yes, why?
    Absolutely, even thought my heart is breaking at the thought. I lost faith in ZOS developing team ever since they announced they would make RW no cp, no proc, no hammer. It just broke me. To think I even contemplated getting ESO+ for the rest of my summer break. For now, I am keeping an eye out for NW, I wish them the best!

Seriously guys, looking forward to seeing you all once NW launches. I think I will be seeing many friendly faces judging by these replies ;) .
  • Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, why?
    It seems that there are't plainy broken mechanics allowing for abominations like boring ball groups and It seems they care to offer a lag free experience. They are already increaing number of servers.
    Seen a 50v50 siege event and was pretty nice.
  • NikoNi7
    NikoNi7
    ✭✭
    Yes, why?
    It seems that there are't plainy broken mechanics allowing for abominations like boring ball groups and It seems they care to offer a lag free experience. They are already increaing number of servers.

I'm so glad you mentioned ball groups. Honestly [snip] talk about people exploiting the lag :/ .

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 23, 2021 12:45PM
  • Rhavein
    Rhavein
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, why?

considering our performance, when we have 50 players at the same time firing abilities, servers go bonkers and desync starts already. so 50v50 with a good performance is something i prefer over this laggy mess.
    Gaehr
    Necro, Ninja, Goalkeeper
    Firehearts
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is NW, preciousss?
  • Fhritz
    Fhritz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, why?
    I mostly play in battleground and there is almost no lag so I have absolutely no reason to switch
    I'm a single character man.
    Stamblade. Khajiit. Mostly pvp.
    And...that's it.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, why?
    I have been watching it the last few days and it looks like a lot of fun. I am waiting towards the end of the preview to watch a review from someone who has experienced end game activities etc...
  • Icy_Nelyan
    Icy_Nelyan
    ✭✭✭
    What is NW, preciousss?

New World MMO
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no mode like cyro.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • temerley
    temerley
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, why?
    Yeah, looks interesting. KristoferESO is already got a video on it.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings!

​We've closed this thread as it is against our Forum Rules to create Goodbye/Quitting threads.

We understand that sometimes people will leave the community, and want to post a “goodbye” or “quitting” thread. Generally, we have found that “goodbye” and “quitting” threads have a tendency to go downhill fast. It is our policy to read the feedback in “goodbye” and “quitting” threads and close them, regardless of whether they are constructive or not.​

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.