The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Show me your vampire themed houses (or Halloween)

Cameron991
Cameron991
✭✭✭✭
What the title says! I would love to see your vampire themed houses videos are the best but pictures will do! I’m super excited to see all those amazing houses

Here’s one of my many vampire homes. I need to take pics of the other ones! alka8wicrmbp.png
🧛🏼
Edited by Cameron991 on July 22, 2021 11:41PM
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have two vampire themed houses.

The first is a vampire academy for kinder vampires (like house Ravenwatch), although it has a dark secret hidden in the lair under the school.

svfcg8vlnf5l.jpg
    xr0togqiu27z.jpg
    fc4evmg8hlc5.jpg
    9875zjbkwzc8.jpg

The second is a mad alchemist's laboratory in a Grayhost evil base, accessible only using a lava submarine.

hd1xk2oli9v5.jpg
    rfmhbhyr0ejg.jpg
    4ifoh3xe3ljk.jpg
    caai153i4twf.jpg
    x67wlc11fyb5.jpg
    hb8z0gmvi1j3.jpg
    ct8difyc33us.jpg
    2eq0evc53iqz.jpg

Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't take a lot of pictures so I only have one of my vampire home. This is in the undercroft of Quondam Indorilia. Later, when I load the game, I will add more pics.

kegdEiQ.png
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Great thread idea, loving these screenshots so far! Your houses definitely do not suck. :smiley:
    ph612r54dlwh.gif
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on July 22, 2021 12:41PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bit early for All Hallows Eve, yes? Well, here's my Mad Scientist's Lab that almost no one has seen because it is too hard to get to.

wulq04hgposv.png

tgmufp8kj033.png

yzbevdhaj2tv.png

Edited by MageCatF4F on July 22, 2021 8:52PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Lol, "Inspired by Uncle Sheo..." I love that, @MageCatF4F.

And thanks for starting this thread, @Cameron991! Seeing so awesome creations!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have two vampire themed houses.

The first is a vampire academy for kinder vampires (like house Ravenwatch), although it has a dark secret hidden in the lair under the school.

svfcg8vlnf5l.jpg
    xr0togqiu27z.jpg
    fc4evmg8hlc5.jpg
    9875zjbkwzc8.jpg

The second is a mad alchemist's laboratory in a Grayhost evil base, accessible only using a lava submarine.

hd1xk2oli9v5.jpg
    rfmhbhyr0ejg.jpg
    4ifoh3xe3ljk.jpg
    caai153i4twf.jpg
    x67wlc11fyb5.jpg
    hb8z0gmvi1j3.jpg
    ct8difyc33us.jpg
    2eq0evc53iqz.jpg

Wow incredible!!
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    I don't take a lot of pictures so I only have one of my vampire home. This is in the undercroft of Quondam Indorilia. Later, when I load the game, I will add more pics.

kegdEiQ.png

I love the coffins with the red lights from the stained glass!
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    MageCatF4F wrote: »
    Bit early for All Hallows Eve, yes? Well, here's my Mad Scientist's Lab that almost no one has seen because it is too hard to get to.

wulq04hgposv.png

tgmufp8kj033.png

yzbevdhaj2tv.png

It’s never to early for All Hallows’ eve be even All Hallows’ eve is all season! 😈👹

Love the house!
    Edited by Cameron991 on July 22, 2021 11:35PM
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great thread idea, loving these screenshots so far! Your houses definitely do not suck. :smiley:
    ph612r54dlwh.gif

Thank you! These houses are wonderful!
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Lol, "Inspired by Uncle Sheo..." I love that, @MageCatF4F.

And thanks for starting this thread, @Cameron991! Seeing so awesome creations!

Hahaha 😂. I love to see the community’s amazing creations!
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »

kegdEiQ.png

I really dig the whole vibe going on here.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire house
    https://youtu.be/iKDuqTPhVJs

halloween house "Tower of Madness"
    https://youtu.be/js-vIO9D5pU

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Futerko wrote: »
    Vampire house

Oh my gosh I have seen your video on YouTube I was in love with your vampire house! I love the other one too you are super creative!
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampire house

Just out of curiosity are you using any of those special effects pc gets? Because I’m on council and I saw a lot of effects on your madness house that i would love to use. I’m planning on making a Frankenstein laboratory and I saw a doctor table with wheels that you had that I’d really like to use. Also that electricity if that wasn’t one of those pc effects. That house is super awesome
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Omigosh that is mindblowingly awesome! :smiley: Total Van Helsing / Bloodborne / VtMR vibes and I'm loving it lol!
    Cameron991 wrote: »
    What the title says! I would love to see your vampire themed houses videos are the best but pictures will do! I’m super excited to see all those amazing houses
    Not all that amazing (too few slots, and a pretty basic usage of Bastion), but here's my vamp home! :smile:
    https://youtu.be/p6ZayohnBCE

uu4r4nm8ceoy.png
    b97eollr3fxz.png
    xzstc7dha7l3.png

w5bey2lyy18l.png
    k7r5ukeqvcku.png
    4jqqcwdirgb5.png

Some more pictures in this thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577230/bastion-sanguinaris-for-all-bat-lovers-🦇#latest
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a shot from one of the attractions I built in my second guar reserve which is currently under construction. I call it "Grey Host Laboratory," which was built to display my Cursbound Kagouti.

Also with this is a picture of said kagouti photobombing me.
    queax1ftmtar.jpg
    q01bqf5zonqd.jpg

And here's a shot of one of the other attractions I'm calling "Hollojack Grove."
    rxcohaml6u1c.jpg
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's a shot from one of the attractions I built in my second guar reserve which is currently under construction. I call it "Grey Host Laboratory," which was built to display my Cursbound Kagouti.

Also with this is a picture of said kagouti photobombing me.
    queax1ftmtar.jpg
    q01bqf5zonqd.jpg

And here's a shot of one of the other attractions I'm calling "Hollojack Grove."
    rxcohaml6u1c.jpg

I love this!
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this!

Thank you!
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RmR8Jun.jpg
    dWyf3X6.jpg
    plO4LkL.jpg
    zx8dIgz.jpg
    aOmaBJT.jpg
    PrGVTKi.jpg
    vxMS7Pq.jpg
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire house

Just out of curiosity are you using any of those special effects pc gets? Because I’m on council and I saw a lot of effects on your madness house that i would love to use. I’m planning on making a Frankenstein laboratory and I saw a doctor table with wheels that you had that I’d really like to use. Also that electricity if that wasn’t one of those pc effects. That house is super awesome

Hi o/, no i dont use any additional pc effect (except the last scene "white frame and rec button". The rest effect its just items from the game or memento Discourse Amaranthine. Usually it's furniture hidden in the ground for example additional light or eletricity it's just furniture from battle ground vendor, Weathervane of the Storm Lords : https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/weathervane-of-the-storm-lords/ .
    About lab table it's 1x Scavenged Plate, plain. 4 x Vampiric lamp, amber tall turned upside down + 4x Dwarven Gear, Flat

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampire house

Hi o/, no i dont use any additional pc effect (except the last scene "white frame and rec button". The rest effect its just items from the game or memento Discourse Amaranthine. Usually it's furniture hidden in the ground for example additional light or eletricity it's just furniture from battle ground vendor, Weathervane of the Storm Lords : https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/weathervane-of-the-storm-lords/ .
    About lab table it's 1x Scavenged Plate, plain. 4 x Vampiric lamp, amber tall turned upside down + 4x Dwarven Gear, Flat

Wow Incredible thank you so much!
  • hashii
    hashii
    ✭✭✭
    Heya,

This is my latest house in coldharbour estate. It has vampiric/daedric elements to it.
    Link to video: https://youtu.be/dqHPfiCO7p0

b3zw4cm1zay3.png
    ppuszb4hxdcr.png
    ekvypvs4sjz1.png
    vfnz5ibz2kl1.png
    fl7gimjw9s6m.png
    etk3v6u59ezy.png
    3ov5meiej8o0.png
    0dmp4ly81tke.png
    gojd5cdazik7.png
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice theme ! I've just finished a vampiric house, my brand new Velothi Reverie. It is vampire wedding themed. Ok then, tomorrow I'll take some pictures, I'll show you guys :-)
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampiric Wedding Day (Velothi Reverie)

d2bjv7d1jnr7.jpg

dze6m3mlz0zb.jpg

6s6cx8bdly2v.jpg

ifv2zf9cxb50.jpg

o117upyrjjjg.jpg

s9kt374ansud.jpg

ot0yjsuldeip.jpg

jlercn343urg.jpg

rknjvmbhila6.jpg

You can visit anytime in PC EU server, @Rishikesa108 (26 fully decorated houses so far)

Edited by Rishikesa108 on August 4, 2021 4:02PM
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing thread! So much coolness. As if I wasn't already eager for Halloween! LOL I'll be contributing soooon!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook

06jkh9S.png

GdQxBTI.png

8IiQwOe.png

71vRISz.png

FTtHJ6V.png

• swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    yh4bfy8b6g40.png
    https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • schoober
    schoober
    ✭✭✭
    Here is a video of my Grand Psijic Villa vampire themed house.

https://youtu.be/8x3OEix4UQU
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    [/quote]

That is phenomenal!