Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ticket Waiting Times?

MisterScaryman
MisterScaryman
Soul Shriven
I submitted my first ticket on around June 20th. I did not get an email or anything even confirming my ticket was sent. I did not think anything of it so I waited a week and a half before checking my Support Account and I could not even find the ticket I created. I then created a 2nd ticket making sure to save it in case this one went MIA as well. That was back on the July 1st, I have now been waiting 18 days and I have not received a response yet and my ticket has once again disappeared in my Support Account.

I have saved the ticket number from my last ticket created in case it happened again but I cannot even find a phone number to call and discuss this issue with customer support.

Can anyone tell me what is going on with my tickets? The one I created on July 1st is ticket #:210701-006786.

I do not know how to tag people in this if anyone sees this and could tag a Dev that would be cool, thanks.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @MisterScaryman, if you are not receiving emails from support, please try whitelisting noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com.

For us to further assist with this issue, you can submit another Customer Support ticket here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MisterScaryman
    MisterScaryman
    Soul Shriven
    Hello @MisterScaryman, if you are not receiving emails from support, please try whitelisting noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com.

For us to further assist with this issue, you can submit another Customer Support ticket here.

I have just re-sent my ticket for the 3rd time..

However, it is not showing up in my support tab once again. My ticket number is #:210719-004869.

I feel like I am almost in an endless loop at this point trying to recover my account. On the 22nd of July it will be one month from my first ticket and I just can't help at this point but be anxious over whether my issue will ever be addressed.

Thank you though for the prompt response. It at least gives me some faith! LOL.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MisterScaryman

Please check your forum inbox as we've sent you another update regarding your ticket 210719-004869.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • MisterScaryman
    MisterScaryman
    Soul Shriven
    My ticket seems to have went dead after receiving a few replies. I was wondering if I could have an update as to whether or not my ticket is still active? I replied to the email but received no follow up.

It is still ticket #210719-004869

@ZOS_BillE
    Edited by MisterScaryman on August 1, 2021 7:24PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MisterScaryman

After checking on ticket 210719-004869 again, support responded with their final determination on the account.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post