Maintenance for the week of March 25:
β€’ [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial City Custom Build

Squizzel
Squizzel
✭✭
Hey Everyone, new here to the forums. Had a lot of people reach out to me and suggest I upload this to the forums. So here I am πŸ™‚

Here's my custom Imperial City built in Moon-Sugar Meadow. Had absolutely loads of fun building it. Gives everyone an idea of what can be done with the larger furnishings now. Would love to hear your feedback and feel free to come visit anytime! Xbox EU. Apologies for most of the pictures being taken at night I'll take some daytime ones too! Enjoy 🐿️nuqq0s9oyx66.png
dn74pookwv7b.png
7ausuqknp2br.png
0k5hi5m910w2.png
dks3k75cjqmz.png
Edited by Squizzel on July 17, 2021 8:03AM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    This is incredible @Squizzel! Thanks so much for coming here and sharing your builds with us, the attention to detail is amazing. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭
    omigoodness this is spectacular β™‘
    discord | atelier airie @ https://discord.com/invite/nAuEC9m
    twitch | airiesummer @ https://www.twitch.tv/airiesummer
    eso university | http://eso-u.com/
    stream teams | eso official stream team | quakecon 2021 official stream team | hardmode | heartsupport | constellations
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow this is gorgeous!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't normally care about housing, but damn that's good. How long did it take you to build that??
  • Squizzel
    Squizzel
    ✭✭
    @Alucardo thankyou glad you like it! You wouldn't believe it but only spent about 2 days so far building it. So about 12 hours or so. Still got a few things to do to the different districts tho πŸ™‚
  • Squizzel
    Squizzel
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth @airie @MornaBaine Thankyou I'm glad you all like it! means a lot to me 😊
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Squizzel wrote: Β»
    @Alucardo thankyou glad you like it! You wouldn't believe it but only spent about 2 days so far building it. So about 12 hours or so. Still got a few things to do to the different districts tho πŸ™‚

Wow, that's insane. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing the districts.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow. This build is INTENSE. Would love to see more of the districts!
  • JJOtterBear
    JJOtterBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats that is an amazing build, and with incredible precision. Also congrats on messing with the very fabric of Tamriel reality by building another Tower lol.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :o Amazing build!
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    I am not even impressed with the art work you did, but how the HECK did you do that with only 700 pieces? :-O
  • Squizzel
    Squizzel
    ✭✭
    @Sephyr Thankyou! I will see what I can do about getting some more pics uploaded πŸ™‚
  • Squizzel
    Squizzel
    ✭✭
    @JJOtterBear thankyou glad you like it! Haha yeh just need PvP enabled here now πŸ™‚
  • Squizzel
    Squizzel
    ✭✭
    @Lady_Rosabella thankyou πŸ™‚ glad you like it!
  • Squizzel
    Squizzel
    ✭✭
    @alberichtano haha you wouldn't believe it but the walls and the tower itself is only about 200-300 items. Filling the interior in is the most difficult due to how big it is πŸ˜‚ I'm hoping that with next patch the new furnishings will help me improve this more.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is absolutely phenomenal! Even moreso that it was done live server. I have a great amount of respect for the level of dedication and creativity. This is the kind of artistry that belongs in this game. Beautifully executed. Thank you for sharing your work.
    Edited by Delphinia on July 21, 2021 6:29PM
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    Squizzel wrote: Β»
    @alberichtano haha you wouldn't believe it but the walls and the tower itself is only about 200-300 items. Filling the interior in is the most difficult due to how big it is πŸ˜‚ I'm hoping that with next patch the new furnishings will help me improve this more.

I am duly impressed. :-D
  • Squizzel
    Squizzel
    ✭✭
    @alberichtano thankyou, means alot πŸ™‚ can't wait for the new crafting plans to come out next patch will update this and see what I can do to improve it