The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Weapons not registering correctly as set pieces

SavageCabage456
SavageCabage456
Soul Shriven
Is there a fix being worked on for weapons not registering correctly as set pieces?
I have raised multiple bug reports from my console and never once had any response.
I understand there are other problems to be fixed also, but its been an issue for at least 3 months.

Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 15, 2021 8:52PM
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which weapons/sets in particular, and what is your setup?

Are they all on the same bar? Back bar weapons don’t count on the front bar and vice versa.

ETA: Bug reports in game never produce a response. There is a pop-up with a notification to this effect (the one that has the report number) even in gamepad mode on PC/Mac. I’m not sure if it appears on console.
    Edited by virtus753 on July 16, 2021 4:51PM
  • SavageCabage456
    SavageCabage456
    Soul Shriven
    Cheers for your response👍

Until this moment i thought that once equipped weapons gave their set piece bonus, no matter the which bar you are.
    Yes im a noob, wish someone set me straight earlier TY.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cheers for your response👍

Until this moment i thought that once equipped weapons gave their set piece bonus, no matter the which bar you are.
    Yes im a noob, wish someone set me straight earlier TY.

Glad you got it figured out! :)