The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not Receiving Monthly Crown Stipend

Raindabz
Raindabz
Soul Shriven
Just switched over to PC from Console. Long time player so I know we receive the 1650 every time we pay for 1 month of ESO Plus. All discussions of this online seem to be years old, is this just some really long delay or should I have received them already. Still just at 500 crowns(not sure where the 500 came from) and it’s about to be day 3 of switching to PC. Any info would be appreciated.
  • MatarRebel
    MatarRebel
    ✭✭
    Same here; haven't received the Crown payment this entire year.
    "In all things reward only Truth and Fact; opinion and popular hysteria lead only away from Truth." ~Unknown Stoic
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always gotten mine immediately when paying for 1, 3, or 6 months at a time. I'd make a support ticket, and check basic stuff like that the ESO+ applied for the right account, that the payment went through, etc etc
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Raindabz, @MatarRebel, Crowns should be deposited into your account soon after the time of ESO Plus purchase or renewal.

If you have not already, please contact Customer Support here.

If you have ticket numbers, we can take a look to make sure they're in the right place.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Raindabz
    Raindabz
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks guys, just created a ticket. Number is 210711-007079
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    @Raindabz

Your ticket was submitted successfully. We appreciate your patience, and one of our agents will reach out soon.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • giinoz2011rwb17_ESO
    Hi Seems like this is an ongoing issue.

I paid last year for 365 day membership got all crowns owing.

This year 365 day membership NOTHING!

I have 1450 crowns when it should have an added 19,800 = 21,250

@ZOS_Chiroptera I will go to your link above but advising there is a stuff up that needs your teams diligent attention please.

Thanks.
    To all ZOS staff hope your all well and stay safe.

Anyone including players the same and take care.
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never receive mine either, I still keep subscribing to them however :/
  • giinoz2011rwb17_ESO
    @ZOS_Chiroptera ahh the stuff up is not your concern for my missing err non missing crowns as when posted.

In this case the processing in Australia just took longer most likely due to the NBN.

I call it No Bloody Network.

After processing from site and confirmed it took 12 hours for it to be processed.

All good Crowns all in account so I'm good for another 12 months.

Or until the next stuff up or NBN offline.

Damn dial up was more reliable at least then lag, outages where at least more explainable.

And funnily enough NO processing or payment delays unlike now.

Even with bugs, issues I encounter in game you are now way more reliable than my internet.

Something I did not see coming but should have expected.

Keep up your BRILLIANT efforts ZOS team.

Thanks...