Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwood removed from my account after purchase

mickyboy72
mickyboy72
Soul Shriven
On the 8th June I purchased The Elder Scrolls® Online Blackwood™ Collector's Edition upgrade for my ESO account from Gamivo and installed the game and played for a few hours and then with work and life etc didnt come back to the game until yesterday. Played a couple of hours and then at the end saw the "upgrade" to Blackwood advertisement and thought that was a little strange as I had already installed it or so I thought. Investigating further in ESO Billing history I saw that I had in fact refunded. This is not the case and havn't had a refund from Gavimo neither. The problem and fault lies at ESO end so I am now at their mercy...

More investigating and I can see this has happened to other players as well. I made a support ticket but still have not even received a reply let alone an acknowledgement of my request for support. A bit shoddy customer service tbh and seems like you are bascially kept hanging and waiting helplessly until they get around to it. Anyone any advice? :(
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @mickyboy72

Could you please provide your support ticket number so that we can check on its status for you?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • mickyboy72
    mickyboy72
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    The ticket number 210709-005247

The customer support agent has not understood the situation.
    "We understand you are experiencing an error when attempting to redeem a game code. Thank you for the information you have already provided. Could you please respond back to us with a screenshot or video showing us the error messages or details so that we may further investigate."

This is not the correct situation. I installed the game without a problem, the game code is good, the problem is that Bethesda refunded the Blackwood Collectors Edition upgrade and put me back to the standard version.

best regards
    Mick
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    @mickyboy72, we took a look at your ticket and it is the correct queue. If you wish to clarify the situation, you can update your ticket. One of our agents will reach out to you as soon as they are able. Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • jbrianj
    jbrianj
    ✭✭✭
    mickyboy72 wrote: »
    On the 8th June I purchased The Elder Scrolls® Online Blackwood™ Collector's Edition upgrade for my ESO account from Gamivo and installed the game and played for a few hours and then with work and life etc didnt come back to the game until yesterday. Played a couple of hours and then at the end saw the "upgrade" to Blackwood advertisement and thought that was a little strange as I had already installed it or so I thought. Investigating further in ESO Billing history I saw that I had in fact refunded. This is not the case and havn't had a refund from Gavimo neither. The problem and fault lies at ESO end so I am now at their mercy...

More investigating and I can see this has happened to other players as well. I made a support ticket but still have not even received a reply let alone an acknowledgement of my request for support. A bit shoddy customer service tbh and seems like you are bascially kept hanging and waiting helplessly until they get around to it. Anyone any advice? :(

Such websites often use codes purchased with stolen credit cards. When the original customer chargeback/refund the order, it will get removed from the account the code was used on. I really think it's unlikely that you'll get Blackwood reactivated, and that you're going to have to contact Gamivo for a refund.
    Edited by jbrianj on July 13, 2021 8:46PM
  • mickyboy72
    mickyboy72
    Soul Shriven
    jbrianj wrote: »
    mickyboy72 wrote: »

Such websites often use codes purchased with stolen credit cards. When the original customer chargeback/refund the order, it will get removed from the account the code was used on. I really think it's unlikely that you'll get Blackwood reactivated, and that you're going to have to contact Gamivo for a refund.

Yeah you're absolutely right because although I have seen other players get the DLC content reinstated Bethesda have told me uncategorically it ain't happening in my case. GAMIVO however have refunded me the money so I'll purchase it again and I'll just have to hope my new key isn't dodgey this time.

This thread can be closed now
    Thanks everyone
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP has resolved the issue and requested the thread closure, we will go ahead and close out this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.