The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Artaeum Delve - Traitor's Vault Map

Ellimist_Entreri
Ellimist_Entreri
✭✭✭
In my opinion, whoever did the map for this delve needs a non paid vacation to think about their actions. Many of the maps in this game appear to be intentionally misleading in order to encourage exploration, this map however is completely inaccurate. I'll keep my thoughts on the delves layout to myself (^⋮
Edited by Ellimist_Entreri on July 5, 2021 1:43PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings!

After further review, we have closed this thread as we do not allow Bashing on our forums-
    • Bashing and Slanderous Comments: We do not permit the bashing of individuals (including ZeniMax employees), groups, or other companies on our forums. We believe that doing so is neither constructive nor in spirit of our game and community.
    It is our policy to read the feedback in bashing threads and close them, regardless of whether they are constructive or not. For any questions regarding the rules, please feel free to review them here.

Thank you for understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 5, 2021 2:08PM
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.