The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reporting bots

PancakeHead
PancakeHead
✭✭
I know there have been a lot of threads about bots but does anyone know if reporting them makes any difference overall? Last night on the PS4 NA server I was in Khenarthi's Roost trying to get a lead and in a small area passed ten bots, some of which were competing for individual nodes. In Auridon, there's an area where ten of them are moving in synchrony to kill a bunch of wolves, and as we all know they're kind of everywhere. I assume people that work for the company play the game and see this all the time like everyone else. Is it not cost effective to really clamp down on this, there's too many to ever keep up, etc.? Other than a generic response (since you're reporting an account), I don't see anything indicating what's done about it and nothing seems to be over years.

Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 6, 2021 4:12PM
This discussion has been closed.