Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] NA - What good is Midyear Mayhem if I can't get into Cyrodiil?

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
It was fine, up until today. Now, whenever I try to get into Cyrodiil, I'm disconnected from the server and advised to check my internet connection. I can go anywhere else in Tamriel, just not Cyrodiil. I've tried with multiple characters. I've restarted the game multiple times. I've /reloadui. Nothing works.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on July 1, 2021 12:05PM
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • Wandering_Immigrant
    Wandering_Immigrant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same thing was happening to me any time I approached the Vile Manse public dungeon in reapers march. So it's not just Cyrodiil.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got kicked out like 30 minutes ago. I can’t get back in. Before that I couldn’t bar swap, go through doors, etc. something is wrong with the server looks like.
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been kicked 8 times in the last 20 minutes. I have been trying to get into Cyrodiil to turn in quests but this problem is not just happening there. I've tried to do a few chores on other characters as well and this is happening nearly everywhere I try to go. It seems like something is seriously wrong with the servers today.
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Xbox NA by the way ^
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Deedleqwerty

Is there a specific error code/message that you are receiving when you get disconnected?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Deedleqwerty

Is there a specific error code/message that you are receiving when you get disconnected?

No message. As I try to get into Cyrodiil, I end up in an unusally long load screen. It then disconnects and advises me to check my internet connection. "Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection."

I'm trying to connect to Gray Host: 1 bar each of yellow, blue and red.
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    To begin troubleshooting these disconnections, you should try the steps outlined in our help article below.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post