The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the highest level player you have seen in game? (can be yourself)

Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
✭✭✭✭
What is the highest level player you have seen in game? (can be yourself). I've seen players in the 1800s (I think) but not higher.
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Highest on my friends list is at about 2400, but i have already seen 1 or 2 3600 CP players, even before CP 2.0.
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen one in guild roaster who is in the 2400 range who is very high.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen a player with 3600 CP.
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low 2200's is the highest I've seen thus far, a dude I run into in Cyrodiil all the time. Kinda crazy to think that there's people out there with literally a thousand more CP than me.
    Edited by JayKwellen on June 30, 2021 10:16AM
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
    Trying to main a magcro. This is awful.
  • Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jierdanit wrote: »
    Highest on my friends list is at about 2400, but i have already seen 1 or 2 3600 CP players, even before CP 2.0.

I never thought about looking there :)
  • Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    ✭✭✭✭
    JayKwellen wrote: »
    Low 2200's is the highest I've seen thus far, a dude I run into in Cyrodiil all the time. Kinda crazy to think that there's people out there with literally a thousand more CP than me.

They could max everything on the tree with that no?
  • honglatongla
    honglatongla
    ✭✭✭
    Level 50.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, that's not possible with CP2. 3600 was how many you'd need to get everything with the old system and it wasn't updated. It's quite a few more now and they'll be adding more.

On Playstation I think the highest from my guilds is 2700, but don't think I've seen higher than about 2200 during game play
    PS4 EU
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    3041 I think, or something around there, just when passing through Mournhold one day. I also remember seeing a streamer exp grinding to 3600, not sure what their current was at the time though. Speaking of which, exp grinding and the fact that CP 1.0 didn't inflate at all into CP 2.0 has given me a very 'meh' attitude toward CP levels.
    PC NA
  • Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    ✭✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »

No, that's not possible with CP2. 3600 was how many you'd need to get everything with the old system and it wasn't updated. It's quite a few more now and they'll be adding more.

On Playstation I think the highest from my guilds is 2700, but don't think I've seen higher than about 2200 during game play

So would it be possible now to max it? If you only used your points on 4 slottables, with no alternatives just those four so no wasted points, in each tree & all the passives?
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Couple people in my guilds are 3600. :)
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember their name, but I saw someone in Craglorn with just over 3,000 CP. Blew my mind.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A guy in one of the guilds I am in is CP3300+
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a 3600 cp on xbox eu.

Quite an... not sure achievement is the right word... seeing as Xbox came out a year after PC, so had less time before the huge scaling change came in.
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inkilngs and JDUB are 3600 watched them grinding BRP (from CP2600-ish level) on Twitch
    what a dedication o:)
    PC EU
  • Sju
    Sju
    ✭✭✭✭
    A fee weeks ago, on PC, I saw someone at 3200.
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3600 PS4 NA.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »

So would it be possible now to max it? If you only used your points on 4 slottables, with no alternatives just those four so no wasted points, in each tree & all the passives?

Sorry thought you meant to get every single star!

Just 4 slottables and the passives is much lower, I'm there at 1800ish for green and have 6 actives to chose from in blue and 5 for red so even lower for those.

Green could be a bit higher depending on what actives you want and if you have to waste points unlocking paths, some of those stars are expensive and it's so badly designed compared to the others :'(
    PS4 EU
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    nukk3r wrote: »
    I've seen a player with 3600 CP.
    qq2ppod348xc.gif
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know a guy with 3600.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen two at 3600. Not a big deal anymore. People burned through CP with the latest 100% XP Events. Most XP gained was two people running through Blackrose Prison in normal.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Oli from Pathfinders PC EU got up to 3K cp when the CP change came out. He streamed his progression which was done in nbrp, he seemed to enjoy it!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never look at stuff like that.
  • Eccentric_Vampire
    Eccentric_Vampire
    ✭✭✭
    I know I've seen players with more than 2000 cp but I can't remember what number specifically.
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I once saw one at 3000 something but I honestly didn't pay attention. I rarely ever look at CP.
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DinoZavr wrote: »
    Inkilngs and JDUB are 3600 watched them grinding BRP (from CP2600-ish level) on Twitch
    what a dedication o:)

The night J Dub got 3600 live during his Twitch stream, Rich Lambert was in chat and said that J Dub was only the 5th player to ever hit max CP on any server - and was the 2nd on PCNA.

S.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Highest I have seen was 3066 on PC NA about 2 weeks ago. Guess I need to work harder.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2892 on PS4 NA.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was about 2800 and it made me stop and nod. Highest person in my RP/PVP/PVE guild is closing in on 2,100.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Saturday I saw a DC player in Cyrodiil who was 3600.