The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown scammed followed by harassment ticket # 210617-003414

SirHorsington
SirHorsington
Soul Shriven
Last Thursday I was scammed by two individuals working together. Been trying to avoid ESO while my tickets are processed, but the whole situation is starting to weigh on my mind.

Both tickets open on my account are for each player. My most recent email to support lays out the entire situation and also includes 12 screenshots and one 5 minute video all linked via google drive.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully they deal with this for you, but if not - you can PM me some details, and I can get the GM council to look in to this too (it's a PS4 community that keeps a list of blacklisted players and stores evidence for other GMs to see so we can share intel on such people and safeguard our guilds until ZoS can take action).
  • webgeo99
    webgeo99
    ✭✭
    That's the main reason why I only buy crowns from guild members I've known for awhile!
  • SirHorsington
    SirHorsington
    Soul Shriven
    Something I've noticed responding to the email support ticket, it translated my message over into my open ticket on the ESO support website, but it is mixed in with HTML coding and is completely unreadable. My most recent email response is neatly put together with the google drive attachments, but if need be I could also respond to the ticket via the actual support website and copy and paste the email and drive links. The only reason I haven't is I know it resets the ticket's queue. Should I do that? or is only responding to the support email enough.

I have screenshots and video for support, I'm just trying to understand if I have made it accessible to whoever needs it or if I need to do more.
    Edited by SirHorsington on June 24, 2021 10:02PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SirHorsington

We have sent you a forum PM to provide an update on the ticket you've submitted.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post