The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can't change user ID

MCBIZZLE300
MCBIZZLE300
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been trying to change my user ID for months now on the eso website but the option is still removed. When i follow the link it just makes me go round and round in circlea. Have zenimax forgotten about this issue or something? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @MCBIZZLE300

We are investigating an issue where players are unable to change their UserID on the account page. For now, please reach out to our customer support team using the link provided in this article so that we can assist you with your UserID change.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @MCBIZZLE300

We are investigating an issue where players are unable to change their UserID on the account page. For now, please reach out to our customer support team using the link provided in this article so that we can assist you with your UserID change.

The link doesnt work though, when you click on change account name it just takes you back to the first page and you go round and round in circles :(@ZOS_Adrikoth
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its been 3 or 4 months now, I understand you have a lot to do but it cant be that hard just to fix the issue and put the option back.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @MCBIZZLE300, currently, to change your user ID, you will need to reach out to Customer Support here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post