The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Experience Every Part of Tamriel During the World Plays ESO Promo"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
4iyqxodczkv0.png
This is the official discussion thread for "Experience Every Part of Tamriel During the World Plays ESO Promotion"

Discover two months of unique livestreams from streamers, developers, and special guests as we showcase and celebrate everything Tamriel has to offer.
Staff Post
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is nice, don't get me wrong.. but what do you have to offer the people who actually want to play your game instead of watch other people play your game? I'll be honest, I have never really understood the hype about watching someone else play a game you could be playing yourself.
    Edited by TerraDewBerry on June 21, 2021 6:10PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play the game. I also drop in on some streamers that I like. Some streams teach. Some streams are social. Some do both.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    fd2ad643895064cd191efeda2e39e7b9.jpg

Is there a particular reason the Murkmire Story DLC was omitted from the timeline? :o
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elissae wrote: »

Is there a particular reason the Murkmire Story DLC was omitted from the timeline? :o

Have you not heard about the "puddle wars" in Murkmire? :o
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Murk-what? Are you just making up places, now? :smirk:
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't read the list of streamer's names in the picture.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is nice, don't get me wrong.. but what do you have to offer the people who actually want to play your game instead of watch other people play your game? I'll be honest, I have never really understood the hype about watching someone else play a game you could be playing yourself.

Well, depends on what they do. Jhartellis for instance talks about how to make money or do things, in addition to some housing. I do all housing (although I'm not stream team so I won't be on there.) Many others show how to pvp or pve well, or are instructional. In general the idea is you watch for either information or for the enjoyment of the streamer's company.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Inval1d
    Inval1d
    ✭✭✭✭

So were Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood.

Guess since they are more of "standalone" dlcs and can be tackled at any time.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same reason why this year's Argonian NPC is not in the game. They introduced Eveli Sharp-Arrow, Lyranth that are all in the game, but the cool designed Argonian dude was deleted. Imagine if Khamira was only in Elsweyr trailer, but not in the actual game... this feels wrong & unfair. :|
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Every part of Tamriel". You mean, except Cyrodiil which is in the very heart of Tamriel and hosts the elder scrolls which the entire franchise is based on.

I see PvP Explanations, so I guess that's at least something. Thanks.

Edited by Alucardo on June 22, 2021 7:08PM
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just a few quick clarifications: that map isn't meant to showcase all of the DLC or the "best" order to play the game - it's just showing the DLC that will be played by different streamers in the upcoming weeks. Also, this is only the first week! There will be more streamers and topics in the following weeks (including some PvP)
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just a few quick clarifications: that map isn't meant to showcase all of the DLC or the "best" order to play the game - it's just showing the DLC that will be played by different streamers in the upcoming weeks. Also, this is only the first week! There will be more streamers and topics in the following weeks (including some PvP)

Yup. That sounds like something an ojel would say. I erect the spine of disappointment. :disappointed:

:smile:
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭

I watch late at night when I'm too tired to play.

• Al_Ly0910
    Al_Ly0910
    Soul Shriven

Same reason why this year's Argonian NPC is not in the game. They introduced Eveli Sharp-Arrow, Lyranth that are all in the game, but the cool designed Argonian dude was deleted. Imagine if Khamira was only in Elsweyr trailer, but not in the actual game... this feels wrong & unfair. :|
    Elsonso wrote: »

Yup. That sounds like something an ojel would say. I erect the spine of disappointment. :disappointed:

:smile:

Will Rigurt and Raz-um be in Blackwood, I wonder? They are so funny