Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So on the PS5 Version I have to do all Trophies again?

• ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    Hello!
    We have removed several comments that were determined to be discussing conspiracy theories and misinformation. Please be aware that propagating such theories violate our forum rules. Please avoid these kinds of posts in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_RyanM wrote: »
    Hello!
    We have removed several comments that were determined to be discussing conspiracy theories and misinformation. Please be aware that propagating such theories violate our forum rules. Please avoid these kinds of posts in the future.

Please provide some actual information then, so we don't have to come to our own conclusions
    PS4 EU
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RyanM Could you please pass along a request for correct official information on the subject so players aren't left to speculate?
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jircris11 wrote: »
    Anne13 wrote: »
    This is a joke surely... So as a sacrafice for having an enhanced ps5 version. We lose all our hard work and effort we've achieved since release..

Man if I would of lost the over 46k achievement points I have. Blood vessels would have popped. Legit

Trophys not achievment points

They were using achievement points as an equal example to losing trophies.
  • beer781993
    beer781993
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow just wow. This is getting more and more ridiculous. Haha rofl
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we won't get a comment, but if we speculate, that's against the rules?

Weird Flex, but okay.
  • Sub_Xero
    Sub_Xero
    ✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

Weird Flex, but okay.

They left a couple of my comments up, but I guess the more recent ones crossed the line. I read the forum rules, and I don't believe I violated the them, but it is what it is. Frankly, this reaction without addressing any of us or what I said in particular speaks for itself. They've been tweeted at, had support tickets submitted, there are Reddit threads, and we know for a fact they've seen this thread yet nothing has been addressed.
    Edited by Sub_Xero on June 17, 2021 8:34PM
  • beer781993
    beer781993
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sub_Xero wrote: »
    I obviously don't post here much, but I don't
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

Weird Flex, but okay.

They left a couple of my comments up, but I guess the more recent ones crossed the line. I read the community guidelines, and I don't believe I violated the rules, but it is what it is. Frankly, this reaction without addressing any of us or what I said in particular speaks for itself. They've been tweeted at, had support tickets submitted, there are Reddit threads, and we know for a fact they've seen this thread yet nothing has been addressed.

Maybe there isn't enough pressure? Need more complaints!
  • Phil1001-Up
    Phil1001-Up
    ✭✭
    Damn, I saw this thread had a Z icon and thought we’d maybe got some feedback on this issue but it’s just moderation. ☹️

Please can we keep to the issue of unlocking trophies with the PS5 version and not theories about what level of support ZeniMax now has for PlayStation? We’ll never know for sure and it just gets everyone’s backs up while moving the topic away from the specific PS5 trophy issue.

We know it’s possible in other games with much easier trophy requirements than ESO so I would be very grateful to hear from ZeniMax if it was intentional not to support this or if our feedback has been heard and you’re looking into it?
  • beer781993
    beer781993
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I saw this thread had a Z icon and thought we’d maybe got some feedback on this issue but it’s just moderation. ☹️

Please can we keep to the issue of unlocking trophies with the PS5 version and not theories about what level of support ZeniMax now has for PlayStation? We’ll never know for sure and it just gets everyone’s backs up while moving the topic away from the specific PS5 trophy issue.

We know it’s possible in other games with much easier trophy requirements than ESO so I would be very grateful to hear from ZeniMax if it was intentional not to support this or if our feedback has been heard and you’re looking into it?

You're talking out of my soul 👍
  • Sub_Xero
    Sub_Xero
    ✭✭

What else is there aside from speculation at this point? It's been brought up everywhere with absolutely zero acknowledgement. ZOS_RyanM obviously read/saw the thread and said nothing concerning the matter. Didn't acknowledge our concerns or questions[snip]

I'll refrain from speculating further here on the forums, but ZOS posting in the thread without acknowledging us has only raised more questions.

[edited for discussing moderator action]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 26, 2021 5:55PM
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_RyanM wrote: »
    Hello!

@ZOS_RyanM Please provide the facts so we don't have to speculate then - it'd be much appreciated!
  • beer781993
    beer781993
    ✭✭✭✭
    To get back on track:

Please let ps4 trophies auto pop in the ps5 version.

Why?

Because it's madness to do trophies like emperor and fisherman again.
    Those 2 trophies need over hundred hours of stressful unhealthy gameplay.

Clearing all zones again and collecting everything is also crazy.

Having to delete your current characters if you have no slots left to get trophies again is another Nope!

If it's not possible then please tell us why!

Thank you!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sub_Xero wrote: »

What else is there aside from speculation at this point? It's been brought up everywhere with absolutely zero acknowledgement. ZOS_RyanM obviously read/saw the thread and said nothing concerning the matter. Didn't acknowledge our concerns or questions[snip]

I'll refrain from speculating further here on the forums, but ZOS posting in the thread without acknowledging us has only raised more questions.

ZOS_RyanM is just a forum moderator, not to belittle the honorable duty of forum moderation. :sweat_smile: Communication about this, if any, will come from much higher than he sits. Jess/Gina at minimum, possibly Firor. I expect that this rises to the Firor level, so maybe he will make a statement somewhere. The Playstation crowd is sort of taking it in the shorts, so it would be nice if he stepped up.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 26, 2021 5:56PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Misamati
    Misamati
    I hear what you all are saying but NGL, I love the PS5 Enhanced upgrade (even though launch went a little wonky….).
    Losing my achievements hurts i guess, but i’d rather lose all my achievements than lose my ingame skins or other ingame rewards/unlocks that came with the achievements.

Are people really looking into each others PSN account and look up the % of your game completion?
    Are you looking into your own PSN account and bask in your 100% glory on a daily basis?

You 100%’ed it and you have a PS4 to prove it to whomever may be interested.

I don’t care if you 1% or 100% ESO, if we can roll content together we good.

Again, i don’t mean to insult and i know you all spent ALOT of time in those achievements (so did i).
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Gamers should know that Xbox consoles, PC, and Game Pass will be the best place to experience new Bethesda games, including some new titles in the future that will be exclusive to Xbox and PC player."
    Xbox head Phil Spencer

ESO enhanced is a new game so can we really be surprised that PS5 is not going to be best place to experience it. Say good bye to your trophies.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kmcaj wrote: »
    “Gamers should know that Xbox consoles, PC, and Game Pass will be the best place to experience new Bethesda games, including some new titles in the future that will be exclusive to Xbox and PC player."
    Xbox head Phil Spencer

ESO enhanced is a new game so can we really be surprised that PS5 is not going to be best place to experience it. Say good bye to your trophies.

I thought ESO Enhanced was an upgrade. Isn't that how it shows up in the PlayStation store? It might look like a new game, but it is mainly surface changes.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to download a new game. Not sure how you got yours.
  • Sju
    Sju
    ✭✭✭✭

Based on that logic that enhanced is a new game, just to name a few-AC Valhalla, Miles Morales, No Man's Sky are new games? I got my trophies transferred for those...
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sju wrote: »

Based on that logic that enhanced is a new game, just to name a few-AC Valhalla, Miles Morales, No Man's Sky are new games? I got my trophies transferred for those...
    Those aren't Bethesda games...
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So why should Bethesda games be different?
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as ESO is sold and available on PS5 it should be supported equally on PS5.
    That way the support of my wallet is maintained.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I want to take this moment to reassure the entire Elder Scrolls Online community that ESO will continue to be supported exactly as it was, and we fully expect it to keep growing and thriving on each of the platforms that are currently supported."
    Studio Director, Matt Firor
    PS4 EU
  • Bububear79it
    Bububear79it
    Soul Shriven
    I dunno why people are obsessed with whom is obsessed with Trophy :smile:

Nioh has ps4 and ps5 version. Once started the PS5 all the trophies were transferred. In eso there are trophy that take sooo much time (and luck) to achieve.
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you were getting the best experience you would have trophies like on pc, xbox, and gamepass. This new enhanced game that you downloaded doesnt have trophies and now you feel you may not getting the best experience. Phil already told you where you could get the best experience with Bethesda games. The old eso game has trophies but unfortunately this new game doesn't.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you were getting the best experience you would have trophies like on pc, xbox, and gamepass. This new enhanced game that you downloaded doesnt have trophies and now you feel you may not getting the best experience. Phil already told you where you could get the best experience with Bethesda games. The old eso game has trophies but unfortunately this new game doesn't.

The new version DOES have Trophies, they just don't sync to the Trophies you've earned previously.

Try to keep up.

[snip]
    [edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 26, 2021 5:57PM
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

But if there is no way to tranfer, what would be the reason to voluntary crap the experiance of the playstation community?

At this rate its being mean for the sake of being mean

I personnally hope that its just a bug or something
    Because the other way around would show what kind on company microsoft is
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

After removing a few posts, we would like to remind everyone that Spamming is disruptive and against the Forum's Community Rules:
    Spamming: Please do not post spam on the official The Elder Scrolls Online forums. Below are a few examples of what we define as spamming:
    • Posting the same message more than once
    • Posting messages that are nonsensical or have no real content
    • Posting messages or images large enough to disrupt the normal flow of conversation
    • Reposting material that has been removed by a member of the ESO Team
    • Also, please refrain from posting the same topic in multiple areas of the forum, or cross-posting in an attempt to gain further views or replies. This is considered spamming, and the duplicate threads will be removed.
    You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
  • Sju
    Sju
    ✭✭✭✭

[snip] stop calling it a new game. It is enhanced, that is all. There is zero reason to separate trophies.

[edited to remove baiting/bashing comment]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on June 18, 2021 1:01PM
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_KageW wrote: »
    Greetings all,

After removing a few posts, we would like to remind everyone that Spamming is disruptive and against the Forum's Community Rules:
    Spamming: Please do not post spam on the official The Elder Scrolls Online forums. Below are a few examples of what we define as spamming:
    • Posting the same message more than once
    • Posting messages that are nonsensical or have no real content
    • Posting messages or images large enough to disrupt the normal flow of conversation
    • Reposting material that has been removed by a member of the ESO Team
    • Also, please refrain from posting the same topic in multiple areas of the forum, or cross-posting in an attempt to gain further views or replies. This is considered spamming, and the duplicate threads will be removed.
    You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.

So we're at TWO Moderator posts, but not a single comment from ZOS.

Well then.