Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why does The Reach skyshard upgrade cost 900 crowns for only 6 skyshards?

ackack73
ackack73
Soul Shriven
...when all other 6-skyshard upgrades cost only 300 crowns
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 31, 2021 5:18PM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Probably because it is the newest dlc zone, but it is impossible to know for certain. Could be whatever reason...
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed this today, don’t know how I missed it all this time. All other zones are 50 crown per skyshard but the reach is 150 per skyshard???? Makes no sense to me.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by shalalaA7X on June 20, 2021 4:18AM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are very special sky shards.
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    They must be. Lol
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    💰💵💲🤑💵💰💲🤑
    ^Need I say more^
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn’t be more than 300, should’ve been fixed months ago

Also the question hasn’t be answered at all so this post shouldn’t be marked “answered”
    Edited by AuraStorm43 on June 20, 2021 4:40AM
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure it was answered, just not the answer you wanted or expected.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't take that long to just run around and get them yourself.
    PCNA
  • tgrippa
    tgrippa
    ✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't take that long to just run around and get them yourself.

Exactly, imagine paying to play a game, and then paying to not play a game.

PCEU
    heh.
    heh.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just greedy tbh
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn’t be more than 300, should’ve been fixed months ago

Also the question hasn’t be answered at all so this post shouldn’t be marked “answered”

You get the "answered" mark when someone responds to an "Ask a Question" type post. That's because there's an option to look at "unanswered" questions, which is questions with zero responses.

If you get an answer you are happy with, you can accept the answer and then it's posted at the top. Then your post is flaired with "Accepted Answer", signals that you got whatever help you needed.

Finally, I'd make a bug report or bring this up in the Crown Store subforum. ZOS employees do lurk on the forums, but sometimes it's easy for topics to get lost in General Discussion.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd /bug it. Because it's a Crown store related thing, someone likely at least takes a look and determines if it really is as intended or a mistake.

Note that /bug will not get you a reply. If you actually made a purchase without checking the price was what you expected make a support ticket instead.