The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Greymoor Chapter is locked even though purchased

spoqster
spoqster
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi @ZOS_GinaBruno multiple players including myself have reported an issue on Xbox and on Playstation that Greymoor is locked for them even though they have purchased it.

We're in the middle of a Dawnbringer prog, restarted the game after second run and after logging back in this issue occured. Roughly 7.30 GMT. Judging by this behaviour, it has to be a bug.

Cheers for fixing this as soon as possible!
  • EpicHero
    EpicHero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here... greymoor worked just fine this morning, as I got scrying on my alt to 5.
    Now I log back in tonight, and I can't access greymoor, not the zone, nor scrying.

When I click on upgrade it takes me to the store and says "purchased".

Which I indeed already did, and I have email proof of the date on when I bought it.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same. I have owned Greymoor since you could first preorder it last year, I own houses there, but everything is now greyed out on the map.

Boy, so glad that as a trading guild GM, I didn’t plan to place trader bids in a city I can now no longer access. This is seriously getting beyond the pale, the state of this game on PS4...
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

We appreciate the heads up on this issue! With there already being a thread on this subject with an official update, we're going to go ahead and close this one down and ask that you continue the discussion here.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.