The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Zaan Shoulder Page not showing up to buy

GreneBene
GreneBene
✭✭
I've checked all three enclaves and I don't see the shoulder style page under what Urgarlag sells. Same has been for a friend, but it seems others have been able to buy it.

Any input?
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, thanks for the info. Just wanted to confirm the team is aware and investigating.
    Staff Post
  • aleksandr_ESO
    aleksandr_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    yes, but it drops randomly from the coffers. I spent 10 keys on 10 coffers and got 3 shoulders
  • GreneBene
    GreneBene
    ✭✭
    Hey there, thanks for the info. Just wanted to confirm the team is aware and investigating.

Glad to hear it!
  • notachik
    notachik
    ✭✭✭
    That one and mother ciannat (not sure spelling) haven’t been for sale at golden in the year I been checking..haven’t seen lord warden either
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    notachik wrote: »
    That one and mother ciannat (not sure spelling) haven’t been for sale at golden in the year I been checking..haven’t seen lord warden either
    It is weird as it is quite old gear & content. Even newer ones (and arguably more powerful) DLC monster helmets were at Gold Vendor at some point.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    notachik wrote: »

The actual shoulder being on sale at the Golden is different than the style page not being for sale at the Undaunted vendors as advertised in the Crown Store showcase, though. Those are entirely different things with entirely different means of getting them.

Originally DLC shoulders and heads hit the Golden within months of release. (For Shadows of the Hist it was within four, iirc.) For the past few years, however, there has been an apparent embargo where new DLC pieces (particularly heads) are not featured on the Golden until at least a year, if not more, has passed. In the case of Zaan, which seems to be exceptionally (perhaps deliberately) delayed, that set is so popular it must still drive subs and/or sales of Scalebreaker, which is revenue that would be lost if people could just buy it directly with gold or AP. Either that or someone simply forgot to add it to the Golden’s “RNG”.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, a couple of updates for you here:

The team has a fix in progress for this. However, it won't be included in Update 30 and instead will go out with the first incremental later in June. Because of this, the arms pack availability will be extended in the Crown Store to July 7th, giving you more time to purchase the shoulder page after the fix goes out. Thank you for your patience here!
    Staff Post
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, a couple of updates for you here:

The team has a fix in progress for this. However, it won't be included in Update 30 and instead will go out with the first incremental later in June. Because of this, the arms pack availability will be extended in the Crown Store to July 7th, giving you more time to purchase the shoulder page after the fix goes out. Thank you for your patience here!

Question, are the mask style page drops in the dungeon also extended?
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • sillonan
    sillonan
    yes, but it drops randomly from the coffers. I spent 10 keys on 10 coffers and got 3 shoulders

Which vendor's boxes did it drop from?