The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wrothgar Master Relic Hunter - still bugged after 4 months

HerrPulaRau
HerrPulaRau
✭✭✭
I have submited a ticket with this over 4 months ago and got no answer. There was a bug that made the items placed in museum disappear and not award progression. It seems that the bug was fixed, and now the achievement actually works.

But... I finished the quests while affected by the bug (I didn't even know about the bug when I made the quests actually). And now I can't finish the achievement (because the shield and helm are already placed, quests finished, but achievement doesn't count them).

avx26eube4i9.png

As you can see in the screenshot above the items are placed, but blurred on achievement screen. Is there any way to rest this? I don't mind making the quests again and I want to finish this achievement. I submited a new ticket but since I got no answer to the first one I'm not holding my breath. But maybe someone will answer the forum... fingers crossed.
This discussion has been closed.