The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hogwarts at the Grand Psijic Villa

Calyaina
Calyaina
✭✭
First time poster and first time completing a (non-inn room) project. I know recreating Hogwarts at the Psijic Villa is not an original idea, but it certainly was my first thought when the Villa came out, and I've been working on it ever since. However, I'm finally (more or less) finished, so thought I'd share. I play on Xbox NA and am using 698/700 slots - waiting on a couple of Blackwood items, namely teacup and socks ;-) I'll continue to tweak over time as new furnishings show up, I'm sure.

Aesthetic and inspiration have largely been informed by the films, with as many references as I could figure out how to fit in, but I have taken some liberties with it as well. Additionally, where unavailable (eg Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff), I have drawn primarily from the written materials or even the video games. And with that, allow me to give you the tour.

Upon arrival, you'll find your luggage waiting for you by the thestral:
ani08s1xdle3.png

Say hello to Hagrid before heading in, but watch out for Norbert flying about:
lsiwesefbx36.png
76ljbgnm8zc2.png

Next, take in the enchanted ceiling as you enter the Great Hall:
gmcr013eqsgr.png
nzz3f5i936ce.png

Now, which house will you be sorted into? Will it be Gryffindor?
2j07bdwcqdpd.png
9kubyg89xnhq.png
i5gefe06i3ia.png

Or Hufflepuff? (You'll need to go by the kitchen; make sure you tap the right rhythm on the barrels!)
r8n72mve5sbr.png
muy7ym9sscro.png
hwc3bu4qs63q.png

Maybe Ravenclaw?
ag141x1zruwn.png
awmjyspt9vju.png

Or even Slytherin?
wa2ka9o9gf73.png
5rjf3r1fvdsb.png

Feel free to use the bathrooms to freshen up before class, although that tap at the back isn't working:
d2e5pms6lvrd.png

Many different subjects are taught at Hogwarts, including Potion making for the alchemically minded:
bsvyzsec5uka.png

While Defence Against the Dark Arts is perfect for budding Aurors:
i5in1btw6xzh.png

Transfiguration is a challenging class. Be on your best behaviour, though, as Professor McGonagall is always watching:
04wbatzkc2g5.png
vqy3psey852a.png

Divination will help you open your mind:
ggqn6u6kiyz6.png
rzyzhsdbei1u.png

For a bit of fresh air, you can go out to the greenhouses for Herbology, though some of the plants can be dangerous (remember your earmuffs):
eueyshm1kq73.png
2sa1s1h91dy2.png

The library has all your research needs covered. Just stay out of the restricted section:
library overview
dcgl7tqx79cq.png
v3a3nyv64am8.png

And if you have any other questions, the Headmaster will be pleased to help:
z30kkcujfzot.png
njmv47cylxju.png
bdgsbywzd6nr.png
yeo0u7cyqu98.png

If you've stuck with me this far, thank you and hope you enjoyed it!
Edited by Calyaina on May 12, 2021 7:38AM