The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I did not receive bought Crown Store item (Wild Hunt Crates)

Mr_Arce88
Mr_Arce88
✭✭✭
Other player has gifted me a Crown Store item worth 5000 crowns: 'Wild Hunt Crate (15)' on 28th April. I have accepted his gift and continued playing the game without opening the crates (I wanted to open them with my gf). Today (29th April) when I wanted to open crates I noticed there are NO CRATES available for me! I have not opened them (nor my gf), which you can easily verify as I have NO ITEMS from those crates unlocked. I asked this player if his crown balance has updated after he gifted crates to me and he confirmed that indeed you have taken his crowns. So it seems you have taken crowns (currency bough for real money) and have not provided an item in return! Please restore those 15 crates to me ASAP - this is limited time only crates and if you will take too much time I will lose opportunity to get those items (if they will not be in those crates I will want to bought others).

Ticket ID: 210429-006023
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 29, 2021 10:26PM