The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO plus and craft bag

patdedub
patdedub
✭✭
ESO plus freely take stuff out of craft bag which I pay for and I cannot
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 29, 2021 10:35PM
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may need to clarify this a bit, those words don't really make complete sense in that order.

Also, submit a support ticket and post the ticket number here.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • patdedub
    patdedub
    ✭✭
    Craft bag is broken PS4 for a week now.I pay for this service and I cannot use it
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, the latest patch broke this (and other things) on console and we keep hoping that ZOS will acknowledge it better than they already have.

You can actually pull things from your craft bag. When you try to scroll down, the visual doesn't look like it moves, but it does. Example: go to craft bag, then click down a few times on your joystick or directional button. Then, click L1 to go back to inventory screen. Click R1 again to go back to craft bag and you should now see that your highlighted area has moved down the number of clicks you had clicked down.

You can also type in what you want to retrieve by typing it into the search box in your craft bag.

I do agree that it is a pain and it is ridiculous that they don't seem in a hurry to fix a part of their PAID product from ESO+, but what I described above is a work-around for you to pull out of the craft bag what you need to.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In case the written instructions come off as confusing, I broke down and made a walk-through video.

https://youtu.be/pH4UwbviIpg
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Clone4423
    Clone4423
    ✭✭
    Same on xbox
  • patdedub
    patdedub
    ✭✭
    A bit time consuming tbh
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware of an issue where the Craft Bag menu does not allow you to scroll through to see all items available. This will be fixed in a future update, in the meantime you may use the Search option to review what items are in the Craft Bag. Further details can be found here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post