The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can´t login - no confirmation email

p6kocka
p6kocka
✭✭
I can´t login into game because I don´t get the confirmation email. I can´t login into my accout because I don´t get the confirmation email. Waiting already for a day. What should I do pls?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @p6kocka

If the troubleshooting in this article does not resolve the issue, then please go ahead and submit an Account Recovery ticket with us here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • p6kocka
    p6kocka
    ✭✭
    The first throubleshooting won´t help. The second ticket:

"Provide the Month / Day / Year when you created the ESO account you are attempting to recover.

You can locate this information in the email you received when you created your account.

The subject of the email is: "Elder Scrolls Online - New Account Email Verification"

I was playing the game since beginning. I don´t know the date nor I don´t have the e-mail when I created the account.
    I have always got the confirmation e-mail. It must something on your side.
    Why an´t i start to play the game I own, I payed???
    Because some stupid confirmation e-mail didn´t get to my e-mail adress.
    What should I do pls to start the game and to paly it finally?????
  • p6kocka
    p6kocka
    ✭✭
    Another one:

Answer to Secret Question
    Provide the answer (or best guess) to the secret question that is on the account, if you do not remember your secret question perform these steps:

1. Navigate to https://account.elderscrollsonline.com.
    2. Click "Forgot password?"
    3. Enter the email address for the ESO account
    4. Click Continue.
    5. Look for an email from noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com with the subject “Elder Scrolls Online – Password Recovery" and click the provided link.
    5. You’ll be taken to a page that will ask your security question

I don´t remember the secret question. SO I should go tomy account and clik FORGOT PASSWORD, and look for the e-mail....
    The problem is ...nothing comes to my e-mail adress.

I have my user name and password... but I don´t receive the emails...that´s why I can´t play my OWN game.
    What shouldI do pls?
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Greetings,

We have recently removed a few comments in this thread because they contained personal information. For the sake of your own identity protection and personal privacy, we ask that you please do not share any personal information in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community.

Please fill the Account Recovery form out to the best of your ability. If you are not sure if you have the right answer to one of the questions, please provide your best guess so that you are able to successfully submit the ticket and a member of our support team can investigate. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • ganj1234
    ganj1234
    ✭✭✭
    There are issues with the account logins right now i think. I hope this gets addressed soon. I've already submitted an account recovery ticket despite knowing all my login info.
    @x.Elle_x - PC/NA DC magblade sweat and fashion extraordinaire✿ Guild: Black Fire
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you've opened a ticket with support for assistance, you are welcome to post your ticket number in this thread so we can check on it.
    Staff Post
  • CallmeSunny
    CallmeSunny
    ✭✭
    mkn2ttjtnvol.jpg
    Again??? Cant even get into loginscreen... rip... 5 seconds for half an hour... feed that hamster please, pretty please!!!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @CallmeSunny

We are currently investigating issues some players are having logging into the PC/Mac EU megaserver.
    Staff Post
  • CallmeSunny
    CallmeSunny
    ✭✭
    Well, this is nothing new, this been on for quite some time..... i hear this from many players on PC EU....