The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to access Greymoor DLC

JARTHEGREY
JARTHEGREY
✭✭✭
I purchased the Greymoor DLC last week and was playing it fine for a few days - even this morning. Then I logged out and when I came to log back in this afternoon, I'm unable to access Vvardenfell.
  • SmlFrySamuri
    SmlFrySamuri
    ✭✭
    Vvardenfell is part of the Morrowind chapter, Greymoor is Western Skyrim, Blackreach, and The Reach... Either way, try re-loading the game. If that doesn't work, people here will need clarity on what content you are trying to access.
  • JARTHEGREY
    JARTHEGREY
    ✭✭✭
    Ok So I've checked again. I have Morrowind and Greymoor installed (See Attachment) and until yesterday I was able to access (Travel to) Vvardenfell and Western Skyrim Wayshrines (didn't travel to the Reach or Blackreach so I don't know about them).

nlqm80i5twha.jpg

As of yesterday afternoon and this morning I can still access (travel to) Western Skyrim Wayshrines (but not Blackreach or The Reach) and I cannot travel to Vvardenfell Wayshrines.

x19o760vtmto.jpg

I will try re-loading the game as you say. Thanks for your help.
  • JARTHEGREY
    JARTHEGREY
    ✭✭✭
    I tried deleting and reloading the game - no change.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @JARTHEGREY

Are you logged into the correct Xbox account on your console?

Does your account currently have ESO Plus?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JARTHEGREY
    JARTHEGREY
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @JARTHEGREY

Are you logged into the correct Xbox account on your console?

Does your account currently have ESO Plus?

I'm logged in to Xbox Europe server which is correct and I'm playing via MS Game Pass so I don't have ESO Plus but purchased Greymoor DLC. I was then able to travel to Vvardenfell and carried out several quests there - then one day, I couldn't travel there.

Thanks.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @JARTHEGREY

Thank you for the update. You can open a ticket with customer support so they can check the entitlements on your account to ensure you still have the DLC.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post