The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

People T bagging after being told to stop no real consequences for them after reported.

SeranaVaettir
SeranaVaettir
✭✭✭
So I have a group of players that change factions in the Black reach camp that are toxic abusive in the chats. They also like to t bag after being told to stop or even reported. When reported one just changes their name to either the @adress or the toons name. They been told to stop like as in sent mail to them saying stop and I as a female consider targeted t bagging me as a female sexual harassment. Its always done when I'm way out numbered and killed but they people do not seem to care. they get a notice from ZOS like i said all they do is change their name and continue the targeted abuse. The one person was so abusive to me previous In the AD he had to be reported and blocked they unblocked to send mail for them to stop t bagging me and blocked again cause they are abusive. I report these guys and nothing is really done send in screen shots showing the t bagging animated. they maybe get a notification from ZOS. No real consequences for being abusive.
  • SeranaVaettir
    SeranaVaettir
    ✭✭✭
    The 1 is telling his friends to do it. All cause he doesn't like me.
    Edited by SeranaVaettir on April 11, 2021 3:54PM
  • SeranaVaettir
    SeranaVaettir
    ✭✭✭
    The part that sucks is that I have to log out follow up on a email that really doesn't seem to matter anyway cause like i said reporting even with proof. Apparently has no real consequences.
  • SeranaVaettir
    SeranaVaettir
    ✭✭✭
    Then you have the issue of the ones that allow no mail or whispers to be able to tell them to stop. What you supposed to do then????? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by SeranaVaettir on April 11, 2021 3:57PM
  • SeranaVaettir
    SeranaVaettir
    ✭✭✭
    no means no but some people don't respect that.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its sad that these constant tbaggers are still roaming pvp searching only to get a chance to tbag you again...and again. I report them everytime, but its no use rly, they are still there doing it.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once those kind of people find someone that reacts to their bad behavior, they will never stop. ZOS id very slow to act on that kind of behavior. One of the most important things you need to do is, not react to it. Send in a report if you want, but under no circumstances interact with the person doing it. The bad news is, they have your number and will target you, the good news is that they will get bored quickly as long as you don't react to them.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Once those kind of people find someone that reacts to their bad behavior, they will never stop. ZOS id very slow to act on that kind of behavior. One of the most important things you need to do is, not react to it. Send in a report if you want, but under no circumstances interact with the person doing it. The bad news is, they have your number and will target you, the good news is that they will get bored quickly as long as you don't react to them.

This is absolutely true. In any pvp situation, if you isolate the motivation for a player and remove that motivation, they lose all interest. Not every player is out to be a good sport. Some thrive on the toxic responses to their actions. That is how they "win". If they don't get the response, they will forget about you and find someone that will entertain them more.

Definitely keep reporting as it's a rule violation. I'd like to see ZOS actually enforce their own rules a bit better or just remove the rule. If you're going to have a set of standards, you need to enforce them or they mean nothing.
  • SeranaVaettir
    SeranaVaettir
    ✭✭✭
    People just don't get the point no means no. Is no excuse to justify that, Put them on ignore and they still find ways to harass you. Issue is ZOS needs to step up its enforcement of Its TOS and actual bring actual punishment upon habitual abusers like that instead of me having to report them multiple times a week for weeks on end.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove a few posts for baiting and flaming, content that is against the Forum Rules. For further posts please be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed a general increase in t-bagging and other types of harassment via chat/whispers.

The issue seems to be that reporting often has no result. Yes, you can put people on the Ignore list to stop the whispers but unless you want to have some recording software running 100% of the time you are playing ESO, you cannot prove the fact that somebody t-bagged you.

Also, it is generally known that the impact of punishment for toxic behavior has little to no effect when the chance of getting caught in the act is near zero.
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kyatos wrote: »
    [Quoted post was removed]

Apparently you haven't been keeping up on the Random Normal Dungeons saga. [snip]

[Edited to remove Non-Constructive Content]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on April 13, 2021 12:51PM
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwoung wrote: »
    Kyatos wrote: »
    [Quoted post was removed]

Apparently you haven't been keeping up on the Random Normal Dungeons saga. [snip]

There is no way to tell if PvP players are more toxic than PvE players or vice versa, and this doesn't really make a difference.
    The point is that some people show toxic behavior and can get away with it because the chance of being caught is very unlikely.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on April 13, 2021 12:51PM
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as it has run its course. We would like to remind everyone that our Customer Support team investigates every issue reported and takes appropriate action whenever necessary. Additionally keep in mind that to protect individual privacy, we do not disclose the outcome of our investigations.

Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.