The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

What's with the Error 307 spam?

milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I seem to be getting booted from the server a LOT lately...
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 12, 2021 7:11PM
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I seem to be getting booted from the server a LOT lately...

Check your addons... one of them is making way to many requests to the server for info. Usually it would be one accessing the guild history like ATT/MM or something, although there are many others. If you lowered the request rate on one of them to speed up data collection, that is most likely the issue. Or one may just be misbehaving, also quite likely.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Error 307 indicates you've been disconnected from the server, which can sometimes be for inactivity. When this happens, you should wait for a period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to login again. If you are repeatedly getting this error message please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Error 307 indicates you've been disconnected from the server, which can sometimes be for inactivity. When this happens, you should wait for a period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to login again. If you are repeatedly getting this error message please let us know.
    I'll do that.

It's happened a few times since the last patch, while I was in the middle of playing. Just quite random, to be honest.

Thanks, BillE!