The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Login Error on Alt account

Eleguak
Eleguak
✭✭
I'm unable to login on my alt account for no real reason as far as I can tell. Anytime I try to I get the generic Login error.

Basically the 'username/pass may be incorrect, or it's not an active account' stuff, except I can login fine on the website, the account is active, had no issues going in yesterday. Just today. The game refuses to acknowledge the credentials of my alt today.

Anyone got any tips/tricks to possibly fix this? All I've tried is closing the client and reopening it, which... did nothing.
  • Eleguak
    Eleguak
    ✭✭
    UPDATE: Because I can't edit my above post (Seriously, I, the OP can't edit a post that started a thread?).

Anyways, I verified the files via the client, that worked.
    I legit have no idea WHY that worked. Honestly I'm more certain that it was something else, and me doing that gave time for something to be dealt with server side instead, but meh.
    It's fixed now I guess, I can get onto my alt!

Now let's see if I can go from my alt to my main without the same issue...Aaaaand, we're good I guess.

I seriously have no idea what the heck was going on here, but it seems to be fixed after verifying the client one way or another I guess.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for updating the thread to let us know the login error is resolved. We will now be closing the discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.