Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log in to anything, account, game, etc.

sshogrin
sshogrin
✭✭
Since the ESO live event, I can't get logged in to anything, I've changed my password online etc. I have friends that have the same exact problem. Have no way to get a hold of support because I can't get logged in to my account for support.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I cannot log in either.
  • CheepsNSalsa
    CheepsNSalsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm dealing the same thing. When I try I get a login error saying "Login failed. Your username or password may be incorrect or inactive at this time."
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the big red banner at the top of the forum says they're aware and currently investigating.

It's probably either the usual problems the servers get every so often, or they're being overwhelmed by people trying to log in for the event and the new free trial which just started. Or both.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings! The team is aware and investigating the current login issue. Gina has already commented here.Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.