The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem with preview stream

Congrolios
So I was on the stream at 250pm but it never started for me, was on the "starting in..." screen the whole time. Around 318 Jessica and Gina suddenly popped in saying it was over and thanks for watching. I got two rewards for watching the stream and am not concerned about that, but is there some way I can actually see the stream?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Congrolios

You should be able to watch the video here!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Congrolios

Can you advise as to why no one across all platforms can login now since the stream ended?
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
    Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
    Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
    Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
    Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
    Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
    Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
    Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
    Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
    Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
    Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
    Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Congrolios

Can you advise as to why no one across all platforms can login now since the stream ended?

The wrong crate was given. This requires immediate action.
  • Ascarl
    Ascarl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can t even claim crate. Whole trying to I get it I get some error message (while twitch is indicating that i can claim it).
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to into the stream at 9:10 german time, 38k viewers, stuttering sound, video often interrupted and reloading (despite gigabit-cable internet on my side).

In the end I had reached 40% of the 15 minutes to get the crate, then the stream ended and the progress vanished.

Poor performance, and I feel ripped of. You get my ad-views, but don't deliver what you offered as the time for such an event was too short with 30 minutes and the system not able to handle the high amount of viewers. I'm pretty disappointed.
    Edited by markulrich1966 on March 31, 2021 7:43PM
  • kensan62_ESO
    kensan62_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Was unable to claim either crate. Says error occurred when i tried to claim.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought this was tomorrow? (Thursday 1st April) At least that is what is on the website.

(I’m nearly giving up on this Twitch stuff as it’s never clear what is happening when.)
    Edited by Hallothiel on March 31, 2021 7:49PM
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrolios wrote: »
    So I was on the stream at 250pm but it never started for me, was on the "starting in..." screen the whole time. Around 318 Jessica and Gina suddenly popped in saying it was over and thanks for watching. I got two rewards for watching the stream and am not concerned about that, but is there some way I can actually see the stream?

Wasn't stuck on starting screen, but whole stream was super choppy for me - like series of still images at moments with sound slowing down and up to normal speed repeatedly. Maybe it's because I'm based in EU, though never had problem watching even the massive reveal Bethesda streams before.
  • baltic1284
    baltic1284
    ✭✭✭
    I saw the stream pretty darn good just found it funny the people would staring at the teleprompter and such and was very obvious they where. Plus wasn't much info on the whole new stuff just mentions of what they added and and so forth new Companion system ok two might add more not interested then, new graphics, ok will you stop using matt coloring and go for actual graphics or just add wait never mind they just cleaned the game up added some lighting armor looks better and yet still matting for background stuff. Stuff like the ground walls and such, so yeah ok you updated one part but not all of it.
    So was voring to me turn the sound waited for it to end got my reward for watching it and moved sadly, will see what they translates into the game like they say it would or not then post my thoughts more in depth.
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    I was really creeped out by the stream.

Suddenly ZOS present to gamers like apple presents to consumers?

I'll have to back away slowly now. It was fun. Its genuinely made me sad and wary, if that counts.