The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game Closed

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
Just happened a few minutes ago, completely closed. Jumped to the wayshrine near the event in Stonefalls.
Edited by madman65 on March 29, 2021 9:30PM
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    madman65 wrote: »
    Just happened a few minutes ago, completely closed. Jumped to the wayshrine near the event in Stonefalls.
    On which platform do you play TESO?

If you could not log-in to play after the failed jump, then a notice should be displayed that the mega-server is unavailable or offline for maintenance (if that is the case). If the game client does not display the account/game log-in screen, then that is a different problem.

Edited by Shadowshire on March 31, 2021 2:56AM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    I logged back in just fine, game closed on it`s own completely.
  • khyrkat
    khyrkat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cannot log in for last 10 minutes, I wanted to relog cause FPS was jumping like crazy (rrrrrrrrreally poor performance... like run by kids on Atari lol) and now cannot log back in. Also ESO main website seems to be down. Is it so that people cannot link their accounts with Twitch? So they don't get free pet? The "show" was so short I missed it, is it the new way of treating customers? Awesome! -_-
  • Mugombie
    Mugombie
    ✭✭
    Same here. Getting internal error for both NA and EU servers
    Running a file check now
    I did however get the 2 drops at least twitch says I did
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm not able to login to the website or the game itself either.
  • MaxWacksem
    MaxWacksem
    ✭✭✭
    Funny how after they get bought by "they that shall remain nameless", they have all these issue's with customer support..
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings! The team is currently aware of and looking into login issues. Gina has commented on the situation here. Thanks for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.