Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Kicked offline after taking forward camp at large fights in Cyrodiil

Flangdoodle
Flangdoodle
✭✭✭
Every time I res at a Forward Camp during a large fight in Cyrodiil, I crash and have to re-log. Every. Single. Time. It happens to others in my group as well. This has been happening since at least Harrowstorm. There are always a few crashes in Cyrodiil, but this is consistent. Res at a forward camp, crash.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 28, 2021 6:12PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Flangdoodle

Is this happening on more than one character?

Are you getting any specific error message when this happens?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Flangdoodle
    Flangdoodle
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Zos_BillE, thanks for the response. Yes this has happened on every character I've run in Cyrodiil (PC/NA Gray Host - usually prime time) at one time or other. No specific message, I just respawn at a forward camp and then ride/run back to the keep where the battle is, but when I get there, everyone is frozen in place, and if I don't hard quit, I'm eventually kicked offline. Doesn't happen all the time - but definitely every time during a battle where there are a lot of players.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Flangdoodle

Thank you for the run down of what is happening. If it happens again, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support to report what is going on.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Flangdoodle
    Flangdoodle
    ✭✭✭
    Will do. I have done so many times in the past, but hadn't heard anything back 'til now - so thanks again. :)

Cheers.
  • Flangdoodle
    Flangdoodle
    ✭✭✭
    FYI Happened again tonight outside of Arrius at about 6ish.