The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

difference between pre-purchase blackwood (including dlc's and base game) and blackwood upgrade

LIE8NING
LIE8NING
Soul Shriven
what is the difference between pre-purchase blackwood (including additional dlc's and base game) and pre-purchase of blackwood upgrade.
why does blackwood upgrade cost more than the one which includes additional dlc's and base game.
In my region the one that includes base and additional dlc's with blackwood cost ₹2400 and the upgrade cost ₹2499
why is the upgrade more costly ?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it the Collectors Edition?

I doubt there is much difference otherwise and quite frankly you can use the game plus DLC on your existing account as an upgrade.

As for the price difference, put it down to some marketing person trying to justify their job.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @LIE8NING, there are four ways to purchase Blackwood. There is the Blackwood Collection, the Blackwood Collection Collector's Edition, the Blackwood Upgrade, and the Blackwood Upgrade Collector's Edition. This article explains in more detail. The Blackwood Upgrades cost less than the Blackwood Collections. Check the ESO store for pricing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LIE8NING
    LIE8NING
    Soul Shriven
    LIE8NING wrote: »
    what is the difference between pre-purchase blackwood (including additional dlc's and base game) and pre-purchase of blackwood upgrade.
    why does blackwood upgrade cost more than the one which includes additional dlc's and base game.
    In my region the one that includes base and additional dlc's with blackwood cost ₹2400 and the upgrade cost ₹2499
    why is the upgrade more costly ?
    Nestor wrote: »
    Is it the Collectors Edition?

I doubt there is much difference otherwise and quite frankly you can use the game plus DLC on your existing account as an upgrade.

As for the price difference, put it down to some marketing person trying to justify their job.

thank you for your feedback, apparently if I pay less I get additional dlc's and chaps but if I pay more I only get blackwood.
    I don't get the math here but whatever the deal it's good for me.
    thanks again.
  • LIE8NING
    LIE8NING
    Soul Shriven
    Hey @LIE8NING, there are four ways to purchase Blackwood. There is the Blackwood Collection, the Blackwood Collection Collector's Edition, the Blackwood Upgrade, and the Blackwood Upgrade Collector's Edition. This article explains in more detail. The Blackwood Upgrades cost less than the Blackwood Collections. Check the ESO store for pricing.

On steam the upgrades cost's more than the collection

on steam the collection cost's less than the upgrade.
    I just wanted to know the difference between upgrade and collection, cause upgrade was costlier than the collection.
    thank you for the feedback.
  • On2wheels
    On2wheels
    Soul Shriven
    Well I just made the mistake of not doing enough research before buying what I thought was the full experience you get with the Blackwood "Collection".