The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 Random Disconnects from Server, Lag and Performance FoA DLC

MacCait
MacCait
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi.

Since FoA DLC release, PS4 is randomly disconnecting from the server in the middle of anything, dundgeons, assigning champion points, arena's etc.

There is also a lag in things like placing things or taking things from the bank, puuting armor on and off etc.

Random crashes to desktop when trying to assign CP.

This is not just myself, but other PS4 players who do not live anywhere near each other. When checking Internet and router, it shows all is performing OK and no problems, with normal upload and download speeds. testing other games shows no issues.
Edited by MacCait on March 18, 2021 7:25PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @MacCait

If the troubleshooting in this article does not resolve this connectivity issue then please submit a support ticket with us and we would be happy to look into this for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, we have been through this already... the issue is with the DLC... bugs that obviously need fixing. We cannot tell what the bugs are obviously, but this is what is occuring.
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was enjoying being back in ESO, but with the amount of disconnects and issues in this pacth, will have to cancel ESO+ until Zennimax/Bethesda can patch this on PS4. The disconnects and lag even within inventory are making this a real pain to play
  • sproattt
    sproattt
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah OP is spot on the money. I am glad I didn’t purchase this, takes you 10s to change anything equipped.

7x pieces of armour, x3 jewellery pieces, x1 bow, x1 set of poisons, x1 2h maul. 10s per piece to change, = 13 items in total x 10s to equip each is a total of 2 minutes 10 seconds to change a setup for pvp. This in itself should have been fixed the moment it was noticed. The fact it hasn’t been acknowledged means they don’t care. Why should you?
    Stamblade Main.
  • sproattt
    sproattt
    ✭✭✭
    ^ I am Xbox EU also.
    Stamblade Main.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's one of the worst patches we've had with regards to bugs and haphazard coding... almost at the point of saying "pull it from the store" lol