Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Broken Guild store

Nilawen851
I have been encountering this problem since last Thursday. I have no access to the guild stores and the guild bank. This makes the game un-playable. It is impossible to buy items.
  • Nilawen851
    avaugu0sm17f.png
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are trying to access the guild bank and guild store from the Bank drop down menu that is dependent on your rank in that particular guild. Most guilds limit the access until they get to know you and raise your rank high enough to access the guild bank and store.

If you are visiting Guild Stores located all over Tamriel such as in Stormhaven and cannot buy from all the Guild Traders then that is a problem.
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nilawen851 reading all your bug reports makes it sound less like bugs and more like you got hit by a social/bot ban. Try contacting support about this.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your pic popped up after after my post. I can't see the specifics but I get the gist. Agree with RedMuse.
  • Nilawen851
    I already sent tickets about these errors but the tickets do not show up in my log on the elder scrolls website. I received emails bit the website log behaves as if I never sent anything. I can see some tickets from years ago but that's it.
  • Nilawen851
    JanTanhide wrote: »
    If you are trying to access the guild bank and guild store from the Bank drop down menu that is dependent on your rank in that particular guild. Most guilds limit the access until they get to know you and raise your rank high enough to access the guild bank and store.

If you are visiting Guild Stores located all over Tamriel such as in Stormhaven and cannot buy from all the Guild Traders then that is a problem.

I am a leader of my own guild so that is impossible. Also the guild trader vendors in the world are not dependant on any ranks.
  • Nilawen851
    I have never used any bots at all either so this is indeed strange.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's definitely a social ban. I've heard that system is automated and can aggro, for example, on some addon communication with the game's systems.
  • Nilawen851
    @Nairinhe If that was the case wouldn't I have the same problems in the NA server too? I've been using some addons for a very long time and they never caused these problems. Sometimes I did receive the "you are sending messages too quickly" message however, admittedly.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Nilawen851 I've never received neither "sending messages too quickly" error, nor social ban, and I play only on EU, so I don't know, but wouldn't be surprised if account is handled separately for different regions.
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nilawen851 wrote: »
    I already sent tickets about these errors but the tickets do not show up in my log on the elder scrolls website. I received emails bit the website log behaves as if I never sent anything. I can see some tickets from years ago but that's it.

@Nilawen851
    Did you submit them as bug reports? Because if so they won't show and you won't ever get an answer. You need to choose a different category. Personally I'd suggest: In-game support -> platform you play on -> I have a character issue -> I am muted. Also you need to respond to the first email you get as it will be autogenerated before you get in touch with a living human being who hopefully will be able to help you.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this is a duplicate discussion on the same issue, we are going to close this thread. You are welcome to continue posting in the original thread found here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.