The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Login Issue

Herschel77
Herschel77
✭✭
So i was swapping between 2 of my characters, and then out of the blue, got kicked......no no booted from the server, literally. Getting a Error 307 message "Booted From Server"? what gives
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 24, 2021 12:58AM
  • Herschel77
    Herschel77
    ✭✭
    Herschel77 wrote: »
    So i was swapping between 2 of my characters, and then out of the blue, got kicked......no no booted from the server, literally. Getting a Error 307 message "Booted From Server"? what gives

Ok back in the game now, not sure what that was all about, but nothing to see here.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Herschel77

Please see this article if you are receiving an Error 307.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Herschel77
    Herschel77
    ✭✭
    Greetings @Herschel77

Please see this article if you are receiving an Error 307.

Thank you for the reply, but nothing on that page fits the issue I was having. The megaserver was not offline, nor was it going through any maintenance. I got booted while I was actively playing the game. I was unable to log back in for several minutes and never received a 304 error, it was only a 307 error each and every time I tried to log back in. Seems more like a short ISP outage somewhere between me and the megaservers' location.
    Edited by Herschel77 on February 20, 2021 7:41PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Herschel77

Are you still running into any login issues today or was this a one day occurence?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • kerp
    kerp
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_BillE

This 'booted from the server' message happened to me today. two times. I am learning my characters in crafting, i.e. I switch to the crafter, make e.g. 60-70 staves (or runes, or belts), then switch to the character that must learn the proffession, deconstruct them and again. Cannot make bigger batches because my bank is full.

Periodically I buy some mats from guilds. That is all. And I was booted 2 times. Why? What did I violate?
    Edited by kerp on March 10, 2021 9:31PM
  • IrishLassy
    IrishLassy
    ✭✭
    I am having this issue now. I was using the house editor and got the boot.
  • kerp
    kerp
    ✭✭
    Ah, yes, this happened for me too, when I used the editor to align all crafting stations in that Coldharbour yard.