The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not getting Antiquarian leads

Wildberryjack
Wildberryjack
✭✭✭✭✭
I have the Antiquarian skill lines maxed on my main. I decided to max it out on an alt but have an issue, not sure if it's supposed to be this way or not.

The alt has Antiquarian Insight at 3/5, it indicates: "Allows you to scry for Antiquities of up to Advanced difficulty". When I did this on my main I got per zone the green treasure lead, which gave me the blue treasure lead, which gave me the purple treasure lead that doesn't repeat.

However on my alt I'm not getting the purple treasure leads anywhere. Is this intended? Are the purple Advanced treasure leads only once per account? I thought it was per character. Am I wrong?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 17, 2021 11:59PM
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Lucifer_Sam
    Lucifer_Sam
    ✭✭
    Leads are account wide. So if you found the one purple treasure lead on one character, you can't get it on another.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You now get to experience the joy of grinding artaeum for greens and blues until scrying level 7...
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it's intended. That's unfortunate, it'll take forever to level it on other characters this way. Ok, so, I don't bother with it on other characters now. TY!
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What If we find a gold lead on one character, but aren't high enough level to scry or excavate it before the 30 days expire? I picked up Remnant of the false tower from somewhere but it only has one day left on it I believe, and no time to grind out that skill line.

Will there be another chance to get it on the same character or an alt?

Thank you!
    Edited by BisDasBlutGefriert on February 19, 2021 9:49PM
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can find the same lead multiple times even after it expires.

Scrying for gold mythic leads on your main and then digging them up with another character is a good boost for leveling.
    PC NA