The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Login Issues

BalDing710
BalDing710
✭✭✭
Either i can't login or when i do, i just get kicked when i try to change zones....sadge
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 18, 2021 10:36PM
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you on? Pc or console is pc normal or steam? My pc eso launched no issue been on for a hour.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you in an area were power outages are happening? I had the same problem, done a speed test and found that I was at 4-8 mbs download.
  • BalDing710
    BalDing710
    ✭✭✭
    i'm on pc NA. I've been able to login but i am still getting a server timed out error and sometimes it will just kick me if i'm trying to change zones. I checked my internet and i'm at around 40mb down. That is less than half of what it usually is and that could be the cause of the issue.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BalDing710 wrote: »
    i'm on pc NA. I've been able to login but i am still getting a server timed out error and sometimes it will just kick me if i'm trying to change zones. I checked my internet and i'm at around 40mb down. That is less than half of what it usually is and that could be the cause of the issue.

I have a very good friend in TX just north of Dallas. She has power, but only intermittent connection. Her ISP told her that the amount of ice plus the cold is causing issues with the cable to her apartment (and presumably everywhere else), and they really have no idea how long that might go on. She's frustrated, of course. We deal with this on an "every winter this happens" basis here (though my connect is satellite which is in this case amazingly less problematic), but this is new territory for a lot of the southern middle part of the country.

I also have friends in SC and VA, both of whom are having similar issues - and have to deal with bird and reptile pets which are at serious risk due to the cold.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BalDing710

Are you still running into any login issues today?

If so, what login error are you getting?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • BalDing710
    BalDing710
    ✭✭✭
    sorry didn't respond sooner but no, i'm not running into any login issues now. I think it was due to the weather. I'm in Texas and during the storm was when i experienced some issues.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update. Since the login issue has resolved itself, we are going to close out this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.