The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Direnni Elegy Loop boss won't drop lead

Jayjase
Jayjase
Soul Shriven
I've been grinding the Coldrock Diggings Delve Boss, trying to get her to drop the Direnni Elegy Loop lead. I've been doing it for about a week (One day I was there for more than four hours) and it just doesn't drop for me. Others have come and gone within about half an hour or less. I've asked people in my guilds who weren't really very bothered about it, probably because it dropped for them quickly. I know people complain about another drop, but this is the last one I have to get to get the pale order ring. Can anyone enlighten me as to what I might be doing wrong?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 17, 2021 1:34AM
  • HumbleThaumaturge
    HumbleThaumaturge
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might try other delves in the Zone. Alcast listed "Coldrock Diggings" delve because that is delve where he got the Lead. Similarly, Alcast listed one specific delve where he got the gold lead in Cyrodiil, yet I can personally verify that the lead drops in any of the Cyrodiil delves. Also, Alcast lists the one specific world boss where he got a lead, yet the lead can drop from ANY worldboss in the zone, not just the specific one listed. Now, I can not personally verify that this lead will drop from other Alik'r delves, but it seems likely it will.