The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DLC Blackwood

RemboTyan
RemboTyan
Soul Shriven
I bought a regular version of the DLS in Steam, changed my mind and decided to take the Deluxe. Gifts for deluxe were not given. Why?
dbxsbn3fpcba.png
3guvfufj59lt.png
7criitz2o50h.png
  • Rydik
    Rydik
    ✭✭✭✭
    They will appear on DLC release/
  • RemboTyan
    RemboTyan
    Soul Shriven
    Rydik wrote: »

On my account, it is counted as a deluxe or regular version of the DLS, how do I find out if I have it in the steam. suddenly, they will not give gifts for delx, because it was activated for the first time as a normal version :((
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RemboTyan wrote: »
    Rydik wrote: »

On my account, it is counted as a deluxe or regular version of the DLS, how do I find out if I have it in the steam. suddenly, they will not give gifts for delx, because it was activated for the first time as a normal version :((

Go to your account, if it says "THE ELDER SCROLLS® ONLINE: BLACKWOOD™ DIGITAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION", you've got collector's and if you paid for both, may ask for refund for normal one. If it doesn't though, then no idea, I'm not sure Steam upgrades are always displayed properly.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @RemboTyan

If you continue to have issues with your DLC, you can open a ticket with customer support for further help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post