The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login Failed

deplorable
deplorable
✭✭
"an unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service".

I mean i know your connection servers are useless at the moment, as i've disconnected a few times, went straight to the PS4 dashboard "network" "test internet connection" and wouldn't you know it, no problems whatsoever there, so we all know it's at your end the issues are occurring.

But this is new, and frankly annoying... fix it.
  • boniboyblue
    Happening with me as well. Attempted to log into PS EU got the error. Didn’t have any issue logging into PS NA.
  • Wilkesy91
    Wilkesy91
    Exact same, everyone in my guild has the issue too.

Annoying as hell, about time all the bugs were sorted too.
  • zicran
    zicran
    ✭✭
    I have the same problem with the message "an unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service"
    Zicran

EU Server PS4

Sorcerer V14, Breton , EP
    DragonKnight V14, Dunmer, EP
    Templar V14, Altmer, EP
    Nightblade V8, Bosmer, AD
    Nightblade V1, Bosmer, EP
  • Aektann
    Aektann
    ✭✭✭✭
    same here. Ps4 EU
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same ps4 EU

Edited by hafgood on February 2, 2021 1:19PM
  • Jackey
    Jackey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My game crashed in Cyrodiil and then I got the same message. PS4 EU.
    PS | EU
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as there is another thread about this topic already. If you wish to continue this discussion you may do so on the other thread located here. This is currently being looked into.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.