The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to log-in (PC/NA)

magnusthorek
magnusthorek
✭✭✭✭✭
Right now as I write, after getting booted from a successfully loaded character, I can't log back in anymore. It seems the game doesn't recognize I'm connected to the Internet as the "Announcements" on the bottom of log in screen says "Could not retrieve announcements" and, so far, this only happens when I plug out my Internet cable.

Like if it wasn't enough the event be on PvP...
Edited by magnusthorek on January 29, 2021 12:15PM
I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @magnusthorek

If you are not seeing announcements on the launcher and are not able to log in, try checking for updates to the game and then running a repair on the game.

You can do this by opening your launcher and clicking on Game Options (the gear icon under the NEWS section). From the drop-down menu, please select Check for Updates. If you don't see this option on your launcher, try closing and restarting the launcher.

Allow the game to look for any new files, patches, and updates. Once this is done, please return to the menu and select Repair from the drop down list. Give the launcher a few minutes to repair and then try playing the game again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, as you may notice, this problem was solved already. Two hours after the topic, but it was solved.

However, all that you wrote, I tried, except the Repair option because that wasn't (or should I say, isn't) available after a "Patch Manifest" error we get in such 'unable to connect" scenarios
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just crashed out of IC myself about 5 minutes ago and am now getting error 200's on both NA and EU servers!
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • DirtySmeegs33
    DirtySmeegs33
    ✭✭✭
    opened launcher, hit play and then crash. repeated 10 times. Been using this same account since beta. No updates needed.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DirtySmeegs33

Is any type of error message coming up when the crash happens after launching ESO?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post