Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to receive emails in regards to my elder scrolls account

forestmages1978
forestmages1978
Soul Shriven
This is an odd issue but so when I logged into my account it said I need to get a code to login on my wife's account so I got the code and it worked. On my personal account I had to do the same thing and never got the email, so I thought maybe my account might of been compromised. So I went to logon to elderscrollsonline and it let me with no issues. All my crowns show up and everything looks in order. So I tried to change my email address to see if I would get an email response and received nothing to my gmail and then I canceled my subscription to see if I would get a notification for that and got nothing. But when I reset my forum password bc I forgot it I got a notification in my gmail to reset it. Also I did do a windows update today but that was the only thing that has changed since I logged in.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @forestmages1978, since you are not receiving any emails from us, try adding noreply@elderscrollsonline.com, and noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com to your email account's list of allowed senders. You can then resend an account verification email.

Please see this help article for more in-depth information.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • forestmages1978
    forestmages1978
    Soul Shriven
    I added both stated emails to my gmail account and I still do not receive emails from ZOS. I can login into my online account but still unable to receive emails with codes to login to my game. I reactivated my subscription and did not get a notification email that it was reactivated.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    In that case, we recommend submitting an Account Recovery ticket here. One of our agents will be able to provide assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post