The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Keep getting Booted from server when doing repetitive tasks

leeux
leeux
✭✭✭✭✭
Like doing master writs, or mass deconing stuff on a character that is learning a skill, or learning alchemy traits. etc.

This has nothing to do with network problems and it's totally some kind of server side checks that's being too strict for the kind of gameplay the game forces you to do.

If you'll start to boot people from the server for playing the game as you designed, I don't know what else to do... it's a waste of valuable time for everyone. Just change the game so you don't have to do repetitive things constantly.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 24, 2021 7:37PM
PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For the disconnections you're experiencing, we recommend the following troubleshooting in the link below.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's the same response I got on my ticket on support... as I said, the problem has nothing to do with network issues.

It's something that's happening on server side, and that you added, probably to fight botting or some-such, but it's affecting normal players doing normal repetitive chores, and the game has lots of them.

Needless to say that I already do all of that described there as a standard normal procedure when I get network issues... which these are not.
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>