The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

One of my guilds is causing game crash

munchkinxx
munchkinxx
✭✭✭
PS4 EU

I have five trading guilds and altered the message of the day on one of them yesterday. Straight after the alteration and save, the game crashes. Now every time I scroll down to that guild on my list, the game crashes and I receive the psn error: CE-34878-0.

It is now happening to the members of the guild as well. Accessing other guilds in the list is fine. Until you scroll to that one. The game continually crashes after that and then Error 307 is goven.

A bug has been reported but no change. Have cleared game cache several times.

Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 18, 2024 5:04PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @munchkinxx

If this error still occurs after waiting a period of 15-20 minutes and the steps in this article do not resolve the issue, then please submit a support ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com for additional assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • munchkinxx
    munchkinxx
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @munchkinxx

If this error still occurs after waiting a period of 15-20 minutes and the steps in this article do not resolve the issue, then please submit a support ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com for additional assistance.

That is all pointless as it is not an external issue.

I am giving you the relevant information regarding the game crash when accessing guilds on PS4 EU.

The guild had the same issue earlier in the week prior to maintenance.

The result was a Zos team member deleting the entire contents of the message of the day and this fixed the issue until someone repeated the same mistake.

The issue, I believe, is the esoui map art that was used to construct the message of the day and when motd is altered, it pushes the art codes down and if there is no room, it 'breaks' the motd and hence the guild in a players list.

Anyone that is in the guild experiences a crash when scrolling down to that guild name in their guild list. If the guild is at the top of their list, then a constant crash occurs to the point log in is unavailable due to Error 307.

For me, this guild is at the bottom of my list, so I am able to access and not crash when accessing other guilds. Until I drop down to that one, so I know it is defintitely the one specific guild that is the issue.

If we could please have the guild's motd deleted again, we will be sure to not use the esoiu art.

Edited by munchkinxx on January 23, 2021 6:49AM
  • ClevererHail6
    ClevererHail6
    ✭✭
    I have an xbox. I am a guild member, not officer, and I am having the same issue. I can’t scroll past my second guild without my game crashing.
    After Tomb Raider Guild
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in January 2021. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.