The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Wrothgar Relic Hunter Achievement Fail

Nagastani
Nagastani
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

I'm unable to turn in all but two of the relics for the Wrothgar Relic Hunter Achievement. The two items that I can turn in, a shield and a helm, will show up on the mantles however they are not being credited on the actual relic hunter list and appear greyed out.

Anytime I attempt to hand over any other relic I get this flashing yellow light, system says it took the relic, however the actual relic list remains greyed out and the item appears out in the zone world for me to collect again.

I've turned in all items several times and this is really REALLY frustrating. Ticket was submitted for support who then asked me to open another ticket for the Devs. This was done under Bug/Feedback however apparently I get no response as to the status of that ticket and with that said it could take years for them to get around to fixing this problem, which apparently has existed for a while.

Is there any way I can please get some help with this? A new ticket was opened and all I'm looking for is getting credit for the achievement. I have plenty of evidence if someone will please help me with this. Thanks
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    After review we have closed this thread as there is another thread about this topic already. If you wish to continue this discussion you may do so on the other thread located here. Additionally as stated in the update to your ticket this is a known issue that will be addressed in a later update. Unfortunately The Elder Scrolls Online's Customer Support is not able to give or restore in-game Achievements.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.