The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Psijic's Calling Bugged, ignored by support agent

FlaviusPK
FlaviusPK
✭✭✭
Guys I am unable to level Psijics Guild. First quest of this line just bugged with time rifts being not counted when I close them. I leveled this *** on 10 characters already and this is the first time I am having such bug. Support agent suggested me abandoning quest and do the while map again. When I refused to lose all my progress and time they just ignored me after couple of standard letters with "they can't do anything" answers.

Despite being upset with this I decided to abandon this and do again since I need this for my raid character. So I got to spend time to pick up that [Snip] Augur again and went to those timerifts and guess what? THOSE [Snip] RIFTS DON'C COUNT AGAIN! I am just completely pissed off with this guys. I am creating this thread because I have no options left.

Is this ZOS method to make ppl buy Psijics from Crownstore? Both agents (another question why they change when solving your issue) adviced me to just do one last time rift (near the Rellenthil Geyser) the last in the order so it counts. But the fact is I got not counted rift in the other place when doing this quest second time. I am enraged as [Snip] with this. DO YOUR JOB FFS!

My ticket is # 210113-000800 @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Adrikoth

[Edited for profanity bypass]
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on January 14, 2021 2:02PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @FlaviusPK

We can confirm that the latest reply to your ticket has been received and a support agent will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

As mentioned in our previous reply, resetting your UI by typing /reloadui in the command line of the Chat Box can sometimes resolve quest issues. We recommend this step if you have not tried it already.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post